[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post Similar Shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tv.png (64 KB, 291x425) Image search: [Google]
tv.png
64 KB, 291x425
I just wanna know if anybody likes something similar to the shit I already watch.
>>
Is that the Shin Chan with the outrageous burger dub where they reference drugs and sex all the time?
>>
>>71511257
yes, what other shin chan is there?
>>
>>71511264
In the European dubs it's much more family friendly and true to the original content. At least in the Spanish dub.
>>
>>71511297
burger dub is very near and dear to me, they did a good job with some of the episodes with perfect comedic timing. Other times it fell flat and was either too offensive without being funny enough, or simply not funny.
>>
>>71511327
Don't get me wrong. I liked the American dub a lot. Precisely because of how alien it was to me that they talked about being on crack and whores in Shin Chan.
>>
>>71511231
last man on earth
wrecked
animals
ash vs evil dead
brooklyn nine-nine
the moaning of life
nathan for you
toast of london
wilfred (US)
workaholics
>>
>>71511297
I love the episode where they have to cross a river of hot water or lava or something and spell out something in japanese by stepping on the right stones with the corresponding letters. The animators put an annotation in and said, "holy, shit. You see all that steam and japanese text, we aren't being paid enough to animate over that. This says, kung pao chicken with fried rice."
>>
>>71511385
I didn't like Wilfred
>>
>>71511386
Did Doraemon ever get to the US? It was big here too.
>>
archer
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.