[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his expression meant to convey in this scene?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: oh boy.jpg (103 KB, 1527x1073) Image search: [Google]
oh boy.jpg
103 KB, 1527x1073
What was his expression meant to convey in this scene?
>>
How is Game of Thrones filled with so much bad acting

The Bear Island girl and Davos are only good ones I can recall now
>>
>>71510625
He doesn't love her anymore.
Or.
He is deeply concerned now that being a queen she will have to find new spouse which he can't be for many reasons again.
>>
>>71510665
He can marry whoever the hell he wants if he dumps Cersei though, now that he's not on the Kingsguard anymore.
>>
>>71510625
He's gonna be the valonquar that chokes her with his golden hand.
>>
>>71510625
Remember what happened to the last person who wanted to use wildfire to kill lots of people in the city?
>>
"bitch i killed a king to stop him doing that"
>>
>>71510625
Scare and concern.
>>
File: jaime.jpg (696 KB, 740x1000) Image search: [Google]
jaime.jpg
696 KB, 740x1000
Half the burden in his life is the fact he is now known as the Kingslayer, something he earned for himself by taking that sacrifice and killing the Mad King, stopping him from destroying Kings Landing and killing thousands with Wildfire.
Now his sister and lover has just gone and done the very same thing, at the expense of their sons life.
>>
>>71510625
>his smile and optimism
>>
*record scratch*
Yep, that's me.
I bet your wondering how I got into this mess.
>>
>>71510631
>no Cersei in your list

discarded
>>
>>71510665
Really? I thought his expression was "good job" as he looks to be really happy to see her on the throne.
>>
>>71513232
you might have aspergers then
>>
>>71513232
Legit autism.
>>
>>71510625
Clearly he is wondering where his son is, why she's sitting in his son's place, and why there's a big giant smoldering hole in the middle of town where there once used to be a church and royal burial chamber
>>
File: u fuckin bint.png (105 KB, 379x377) Image search: [Google]
u fuckin bint.png
105 KB, 379x377
>>71510625
>>
im glad they drop this "im in love with cersei shit"
not even a bookfag
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.