[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you excited for the remake of Secret of Nimh?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160701_114909.jpg (170 KB, 540x851) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160701_114909.jpg
170 KB, 540x851
Are you excited for the remake of Secret of Nimh?
>>
Why did Ms Frisbee have psychic magic powers at the end of the film?

Average animals didn't seem particularly dumber than the super rats either
>>
Mrs. Frisby was so hot. I jerked off to her so many times.
>>
was my fav movie to watch over and over when I was young. Hope they don't fuck it up/SJW it up, but they will...
>>
Why would they remake this? There is literally no need. Don Bluth must be rolling in his grave.
>>
>>71510240
Here's an idea, why don't they make something new instead?

The only time you should do a remake is if the original have a good concept or plot, but didn't execute it as well as it could have been.

Most people would tell you NIMH is a classic, so, why?
>>
>>71510766
the locket left by her husband performed a miracle... i think
>>
>>71511991
name recognition and a built in audience
>>
If they use hand animation and don't try to sugar coat it. But we all know how that will turn out

>tfw nicodeamus
>>
>>71510766
this
>>
>>71510626

Best girl gets powers.
>>
>>71510240
NO GOD FUCKING DAMNIT
>>
>You lived long enough to see Mrs Brisby's neggy hole get pozzed up.

Thanks G-d, this is where I get off.
>>
Secret of NIMH is like the Bluthiest Don Bluth film ever. It's going to be a bad remake, unless it's him remaking it.

Isn't he still alive? Are they going to pull his ancient ass out of some retirement home to make this? If not, what's the point?
>>
>>71513228

He is, he just had indiego campaign for new dragons lair movie
>>
Remake Rockadoodle instead you fuckers.
>>
>>71510240
I am almost guarantee you this will be 3D animation. Sterile and cold.
>>
>>71510240
>March 5th, 2015
Oh, OP. You scared the shit out of me, for a second there I thought this article was recent and the movie got out of its development hell.
Let's just keep it that way, and maybe if we're lucky enough, it'll get canned for the third time. There's still hope, everybody.
>>
>>71513402
I wonder if it's even possible these days to round up enough skilled 2D animators in America.
>>
>>71513681
i wanted to make a career of it, but my school transferred to game design while i was in the middle of a bachelor's. i was one of the best character illustrators in the school, but couldn't keep up with the 3d modeling classes. got real depressed, dropped out instead of flunking out. gf left me too
>>
>>71513681
It is possible, but there isn't an audience for these kind of movies anymore so nobody bothers to take the risk. A 2D studio would go bankrupt nowadays.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.