[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Matrix Directors are mentally ill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 14
>be massive Matrix fan as teen
>watched all three movies tons of times, Animatrix, basically my favourite sci-fi series as a kid

>mfw now both of the Wachowski brothers are Wachowski sisters

I don't get it, I thought these two were redpilled? They literally came up with the phrase "redpill".

How is it both of them were convinced to chop their penises off? Is this how you become the One? Is this how they escaped the Matrix?

I just have such a hard time reconciling that one of my favourite movie series of all time was directed by these two mentally ill degenerates.
>>
ur a fag for liking such shit movies
>>
>>71509807
Nah, the best of the Matrix either got cut by them or happened despite them. Also,

>They literally came up with the phrase "redpill".

Oh. This is bait. Nevermind.
>>
Their definition of redpill is different from /pol/'s, I thought this was common knowledge.

While they both mean "aware of the truth", the "truth" itself mean different things to Wachowski things and /pol/acks.

Nobody knows what cause them to do things like that. It's possible it has something to do with the way they were brought up. Or maybe there just both crazy by mere chance.

Don't feel bad about liking Matrix, tho. They were both still 'officially' sane men by the time they produced it (mostly), and they knew their target audience would be very limited otherwise, so while there are some aspects of genderbening ideology in them, it's mostly low-key.

Their later movies, especially Cloud Atlas, however, are filled to the brim with shit like that - it's crazy, knowing that the book didn't even have half of the shit they put in the movie. Genderbening, racebening, etc.

All that being said, only the first Matrix movie was somewhat good. The sequels are shit, and you should be ashamed of your poor taste. Now I hear rumors of these two faggots preparing a couple more sequels. Prepare for even more cultural marxism.
>>
>>71509807
>They literally came up with the phrase "redpill".
no they didn't, they just made the concept popular, they did invent blue pill however. the phrase has been around since the 1800's and came from "a little bitter pill"
>>
>all these /pol/yps desperately trying to defend their usage of redpill

Tippity top kek
>>
becoming a tranny is the ultimate redpill
>>
>>71509852
Are you implying they didn't come up with the term Redpill? The whole scene with Neo and Morpheus with the pills was written and directed by them.

>>71509954
It was not called Redpill before then. Now a ton of /pol/tards and wannabe Pickup artists use the term on themselves coined by these two trannies.

>>71509913
>not enjoying the sequels for the ridiculous fights

I admit it, I'll probably watch Matrix 4 in theaters. Keanu is even more badass now after all the training for John Wick. inb4 he's dead, he's Neo he's gonna resurrect.
>>
File: 1467229753206.jpg (116 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
1467229753206.jpg
116 KB, 667x1000
Hey there, boys.
>>
>>71509984
This man speaks the truth. The W-Sisters have accepted reality and made the best of it.
OP should go tranny and start facing reality.
>>
File: angry agent smith.jpg (498 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
angry agent smith.jpg
498 KB, 1920x1080
>>71510074
honestly I'm ok with the tranny agenda. if more men chop their penises off and turn gay it just means less competition over vagina for hetero men.
>>
>>71509807
Kill yourself, you sniveling cuckold.
>>
File: Varys.jpg (12 KB, 255x352) Image search: [Google]
Varys.jpg
12 KB, 255x352
One day at Myr, a certain man came to our folly. After the performance, he made an offer for me that my master found too tempting to refuse. I was in terror. I feared the man meant to use me as I had heard men used small boys, but in truth the only part of me he had need of was my manhood. He gave me a potion that made me powerless to move or speak, yet did nothing to dull my senses. With a long hooked blade, he sliced me root and stem, chanting all the while. I watched him burn my manly parts on a brazier. The flames turned blue, and I heard a voice answer his call, though I did not understand the words they spoke, yet I still dream of that night, my lord. Not of the sorcerer, nor his blade, nor even the way my manhood shriveled as it burned. I dream of the voice. The voice from the flames. Was it a god, a demon, some conjurer’s trick? I could not tell you, and I know all the tricks. All I can say for a certainty is that he called it, and it answered, and since that day I have hated the Matrix and all those who practice it.
>>
>>71510186
i have no idea what this post is and genuinely don't want to know
>>
>>71509807
Learn to enjoy a piece of work without thinking about the people who made it you fucking faggot.
>>
>>71510222
Storms come and go, the big fish eat the little fish, and I keep on paddling.
>>
>>71510222
Disturbing news from far away. Hadn't you heard?
>>
>>71510222
Power is a curious thing, my lord. Are you fond of riddles? Three great men sit in a room: a king, a priest, and a rich man. Between them stands a common sellsword. Each great man bids the sellsword kill the other two. Who lives, who dies? If it's swordsmen who rule, why do we pretend kings hold all the power? Power resides where men believe it resides. It's a trick. A shadow on the wall. And a very small man can cast a very large shadow.
>>
>>71510596
>>71510498
>>71510344
>>71510186
>varysfags

why do you worship a dickless baldy?
>>
>convinced

In high school Larry Wachowski went to a train station at night to attempt suicide over transgender thoughts and was convinced not to be a stranger. Pretty sure he was always trans, and I'm pretty sure that those feelings are a major influence on the design of the matrix. Living in a dream world and always feeling like you could never wake into the 'real' world sounds like tranny shit to me. Honestly I think the movies are better for it, I don't care what the directors do in the personal life. Don't know if baldy was always trans though.
>>
>>71509807
>likes Reloaded and Revolutions
I think you're the mentally ill one here, anon.
>>
>>71509807
>not seeing the tranny power fantasy of going into a computer world where you can look like, know, and be any way you want

Almost 1000% sure trinity is wish fulfillment for them
>>
>>71509807
Being a tranny doesn't mean you can't be creative, hard working, or tell a good story / make a good fictional world.

Some not shit trannies:

>Mary_Ann_Horton
helped development on unix and internet

>Maddie Blaustein
Voice of meowth in pokemon

>Elagabalus
Roman emperor, thought to be fair easily the shittest roman emperor

>Parinya Charoenphol
Thai boxer who won fights for boobjob money

>Lynn Conway
electric engineer who created a bunch of technical shit I don't know about

>Jennifer Natalya Pritzker
fat billionaire

I think that's all of them though. Pretty sure the rest are actually useless
>>
>>71510615
Is joke
>>
The Matrix films are trash anyway
Even the first one
Terrible performances
>>
>>71510872
>not being moved to tears by the story of true love in a cybernetic reality played by two wooden planks
>>
>>71509807
There must have been some extreme molestation going on for both of them to end up fucked
>>
>>71511260
they molested each other
not even kidding btw watch their interviews the sexual tension between them is palpable
>>
>>71511744
surprised the matrix doesn't have more rape
>>
File: Unabomber-HS-Portrait-lo.jpg (308 KB, 1221x1514) Image search: [Google]
Unabomber-HS-Portrait-lo.jpg
308 KB, 1221x1514
Ted Kaczynski wanted to become a girl after being subjected to CIA experiments. Bradley Manning became a tranny.

Is there some kind of connection?
>>
>>71510845
The Meowth was actually born with a working vag and a shitty cock.
>>
>>71512637
>look at my sample of n=2-4
>>
>>71512637
Bradley Manning was forcibly transitioned to female to discredit him in the public eye.
Nobody would ever believe anything some batshit tranny says about muh precious US gubmint right? ;)
>>
File: Wachowskis.jpg (40 KB, 896x503) Image search: [Google]
Wachowskis.jpg
40 KB, 896x503
And here I thought my main man big Andy was the sane one of the two.
I was crestfallen the first time I heard this news.
Like, his face in this screencap says it all
>"The shit I have to put up with"
>>
>>71509954
>"a little bitter pill"
c'mon man you know if it's bitter it's a spitter
>>
Damn, they look pretty good for such late in life transitions.
>>
File: andy.png (81 KB, 198x328) Image search: [Google]
andy.png
81 KB, 198x328
>>71514900
>>
File: 1465910203556.jpg (19 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1465910203556.jpg
19 KB, 480x480
>>71509807
Can we at least agree that Vektroid is a based tranny for revolutionizing vaporwave?
>>
>>71510008
The redpill in the film has absolutely nothing to do with how it's been appropriated. The way it was used in the film was to be able to see a priori to the simulacrum, to see the real before its representation. The way it has been appropriated is more akin to the glasses in the film They Live, where the image or concept is reduced to its ideology through the glasses.
>>
>>71510845
>some not shit trannies
>Elagabalus
>thought to be the shittest roman emperor

you idiot.
>>
>>71509807
Are you me OP? anyway, that`s what life likes to do, piss on your dreams.
>>
>>71509807
They probably watched too much Ghost in the Shell.
>>
>>71510063
Lena Dunham?
>>
>>71516797
tldr; exactly how it's used now on the internet.
>>
>>71510222
Varys. It's taken from the GOT books.
>>
>>71510186

I've started to read it in Varys voice before I even recognized the monologue, wtf
>>
>>71516797
>>71510008

PS You morons, the red pill originally came from Total Recall a literal decade before the matrix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE
>>
>>71509807
>I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries, a world where anything is possible. Where we go from there, is a choice I leave to you.

They tried to tell you. You wouldn't listen.
>>
>matrix fan

You deserved this.
>>
I just hope their father is dead so he doesn't have to suffer this shit
>>
>Watch GITS and 90s sci-fi OVAs
>Steal concept

Le ebin redpill lads!

No wonder the matrix turned to shit when they were forced to shit out a sequel and had no idea what the fuck to do.
>>
its kind of scary the case of andy
i mean the guy had to live with that his entire life, he managed to make a career, to have succes, family and money, all the while having to carry the wight of th truth inside of him. hell not even when larry came out he felt like he could let go which tells me two frightening possibilities

either he was too scared to come out or he was so far repressed that he didint even realize the truth until his forties
>>
>>71519051
revolutions was actually pretty fun to watch and arguably had better fight scenes than the first one

don't know why they attempted to confuse the audience with a jargon-filled plot though
>>
>>71519172
>revolutions
i meant reloaded, fuck
>>
File: s94_lilyliveredlenny.jpg (50 KB, 315x478) Image search: [Google]
s94_lilyliveredlenny.jpg
50 KB, 315x478
>>71509807
Skirt wearing piece of shit.
It's a family disease.
>>
>>71509807
Andrew did it for the bathroom deals
>>
File: ned.jpg (23 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
ned.jpg
23 KB, 480x280
>>71510186
I enjoyed this a great deal
>>
>>71510127
Do you know there are trannies that after chopping their dicks pretend they are lesbians and women follow their play because "omg its so progressive"
>>
File: mrbergensteinberg.jpg (40 KB, 306x360) Image search: [Google]
mrbergensteinberg.jpg
40 KB, 306x360
>>71518225
>>71516797
>/pol/ going to extremes to hide the fact their most successful meme was created by degenerate trannies
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 300x168
>>71509807
Nah they're just trendy
>>
I like Wendy Carlos and she's a tranny.

Like who you like and stop being an insecure, bandwagoning faggot asking for peoples' permission.
>>
>>71509807

They didn't come up with shit.

They stole the entire concept from a comic called "The Invisibles", created by a dude named Grant Morrison.

They're hacks.
>>
>>71520200
protip: they stole the meme(lol)from conspiracy theorists
>>
>>71521343
Grant is a transvestite too.

His wife might be a trap.

based Grant
>>
They made two good movies, one is the first Matrix and the other is the criminally underrated Speed Racer movie. Everything else they've done is pure fucking shit.
>>
>>71516218
vaporware is millenial trash.
>>
>>71509807
>Matrix Directors are mentally ill
Funny way of typing "brave" there, Anon.
>>
>>71521343
>The Invisibles
Can you explain how the two are even remotely alike?
>>
File: zeus.jpg (16 KB, 406x347) Image search: [Google]
zeus.jpg
16 KB, 406x347
>>71509807
>when the redpill hits too hard

well they are now a protected species as trannies, so you could say they are redpilled. they know theyve got special rights now and anyone who says otherwise is a transphobe and bigot and literally hitler.
>>
>>71521786
Have they transcended even the red pill?
>>
>>71521838
they're satanist who violated the temple of god to worship him
>>
>>71521838
you could say they are transpilled
>>
File: 158.png (11 KB, 447x378) Image search: [Google]
158.png
11 KB, 447x378
>>71521786
>Make a shitty film
>Gets high praise because they are trannies
>Anyone who rightfully says the film is shit will get swarmed by sjws calling them bigots and getting them fired
They're masterminds
>>
>>71509807
>Wachowski sisters

No wander they're shit now and haven't done anything of importance since.
>>
Crazy people tend to be very creative. Most artists that are really good are fucked up in the head.
>>
>>71519993
That may be true but I was never going to fuck those women anyhow.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.