[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >coworkers ask what I am doing on weekend >have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130 KB, 1440x1080
>be me
>coworkers ask what I am doing on weekend
>have no friends
>make up the I am going to be seeing Warcraft with friends
>'wow tell me how it is cos I been hearing mixed reviews'
>now I have to watch Chinese shit quality handycam version of Warcraft to tell them how the movie was

anyone know this feel?
>>
>>71509146
No, because I'm not retarded and lie about watching movies to sound cool.
Holy shit OP are you 15 years old?
>>
>>71509146
No because the screener is out so u must suck at watching movies.
>>
why not going all the way through with the lie, read a review and just pretend like you saw it
>>
Just tell them it sucks
>>
just say the visuals were wonky and the plot was predictable
>>
File: 1413546929118.jpg (33 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1413546929118.jpg
33 KB, 540x960
>coworkers ask me what I'm doing this weekend
>don't want to say nothing so I lie and tell them I'm going to a pub to watch the euros
>I now have to lookup the result and read reports on how both teams played
>>
>>71509146
>>71509166
>>71510083

or just go the cinema and watch it alone
>>
>what are you doing this weekend?
>Ehhh not much, probably just gonna take it easy and stay in
You're fucking dumb OP. Come Monday they'll probably forget the whole conversation. I haven't seen the movie but if you own the internet you can say
>it was ok, if you liked the games you might not like it but other than that it was alright
That's it you social inept faggot
>>
>The movie was ok, I liked the green guys
Why don't you just say you don't have any plans?
>>
>>71509146
kek autism
>>
>be me
>coworkers ask what I'll do over the weekend
>"eh, probably just spend time with the wife and the kids"
>wait anon you're married?
>Yeah
>duuude is she hot? show me a photo
Every time
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.