[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOT Season 7 Predictions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (209 KB, 2560x1358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209 KB, 2560x1358
Euron will bring the "guinness recold-holder for fastest-built thousand ships" Iron fleet and his Krakens and big cock to Cersei and we will have a threeway conflict:

>House Lannister-Euron alliance led in the field by Jaime and by Euron in the sea, (Jaime is a cuck, he wont kill Cersei, probably in first scene of season 7 he will give a monologue about how he loves Cersei and doesnt care if she burns the whole of Westeros as long as she continues to allow him to sniff her butthole)
>Dany,Unsullied,Dragons,Martells,Tyrells,Yara,
Dothraki ( whatever happened to Dany telling Jorah she wants him by her side when goes back? is he gone from the show forever now? Anyways, Dany stomps on the Lannister-Euron alliance and easily takes all the land up to the riverlands quickly, with alot of minor houses joining her cause. However I think Cersei will burn down KL, destroy the red keep and take a good portion of Dany's army down.
>North-Vale-BWB alliance that will probably end up surrendering through Jon-Dany marriage (personally I hope they stand and fight, it would be intriguing to see Jon,Beric Dondarrion,Thoros, The Hound,Davos,LF and the Northern Houses wage a guerrila war against a numerically superior foe like Dany

In the midst of all this fighting , NK shows up last episode with ice dragons in the last scene

Thoughts on my predictions?
>>
>>71509013
Winter has come
>>
He doesn't have krakens, even if he did what are they going to vs drogon lmao not to mention the other 2, the rest of your prediction seems plausible, can't see them shitting out the CGI money for an ice dragon though, drogon is only getting bigger and costing more jewgold
>>
>>71509084
He doesn't need krakens. He can attack Dany's fleet during a storm when her dragons are useless and wreck her. Most of her army are shit tier sailors even in good weather.
>>
>>71509084
hence why i said last scene, theyll kill off cersei,jaime,olenna,euron,sand snakes die inbattle (since D&D think theyre heroes apparently), and maybe someone from Dany's crew early on. that will free up alot of money for season 8
>>
>>71509164
Krakens would be cool tbqh
>>
File: image.gif (921 KB, 245x265) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
921 KB, 245x265
I dc anymore. No Smirkfu No watch
>>
>>71509190
Ok that seems believable, fuck the other 2 dragons, i'm talking about drogon since they are following the hurr hes balerion lmao, how big is he going to be next year at some point hes just going to be immune to anything or maybe im talking shit idk
>>
>>71509013
Pretty good. I agree wit most of it.

>KL
>Cersei marries Euron, Jaime is a sad cuck in the corner
>She fights with Dany/Ellaira/Olenna, burns cities to the ground, including Oldtown with the help of Euron's ships swinging wildfire at everything
>Dany makes alliance with the North by marrying Jon
>Jaime finally snaps and kills Cersei and Qyburn before she blows everything up, an heroes
>Dany accidentally sets off wildfire anyway with her dragon, feels bad
>Tyrion is sad because Jaime died
>Euron almost kills Yara, but Theon sacrifices himself to save her, both Euron and Theon end up bathed in Dragon fire
>Some shenanigans with one of Dany's dragons getting stolen by Euron, probably
>Meme sneks might try to assassinate Cersei all ninja like, only to get rek'd by the Mountain
>Iron throne is no more in the end

>Winterfell/North
>Sansa feels usurped and takes CIA's b8, they scheme together
>She and CIA get married, go to the Vale, Robin suddenly and mysteriously dies (poisoned by his enemies)
>LF takes control of the Vale
>Arya and Brienne come back to the North, Brianne gives Oathkeeper to Jon because it was made out of Ice
>Bran arrives, tells Jon he is the rightful heir to iron throne and convinces him to marry Dany
>Jon realizes Sansa is trying to fuck him over, shit happens, he reaches the Vale with a dragon, Visenya style
>Kicks LF into the moon door
>Executes Sansa with a heavy heart, fire sword, AA confirmed, season finale

>Riverlands
>Not much, Arya meets up with the Brotherhood, then they meet up with Brienne who tells Arya about her siblings, and then they meet up with Mel who promptly gets executed by Brienne for what she did to Renly, they all return to the North

>The Wall
>It falls during the final episode

>Meme dwarf continues to meme, hounds mentions chickens, Vary's lack of cock continues to entertain no one, and yet the jokes just keep coming
>>
no Krakens vs Dragons - too much CGI - you can forget about it

but there will be a storm and a naval conflict between Danys and Eurons fleet, and she will lose a good portion of her army

I would also like to see one dragon dying (pierced by a ballista arrow shots from Euron ships or something like that) just to show the viewers that Dany isn't invincible.
>>
>>71509394

remember

no body - no (certain) death
>>
>>71509973
Drogon "dies" danny wins the battle.
Drogon comes back and fucks the ice dragon in the ass.
10/10 my dick doesn't even
>>
File: 018 - wHxnmx7.png (123 KB, 402x296) Image search: [Google]
018 - wHxnmx7.png
123 KB, 402x296
>>71509013
>ice dragons
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.