[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey just saw eyes wide shut for the first time and all i have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: leadeyes1.jpg (87 KB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
leadeyes1.jpg
87 KB, 568x320
hey just saw eyes wide shut for the first time and all i have to say is what the fuck did i just watch?
>>
>>71508697
It's about time for an EWS thread

...................you already know all about it
>>
>>71508697
A very good movie.

You should know that it's not a puzzle film.
>>
The best Christmas movie ever.
>>
>>71508697
eyes wide shut
>>
>>71508743
It's a puzzle film, but Kubrick intellectually gives you a hand job giving you just enough clues to build a theory but in the end, leaving it at just the liminal stage.

It's the intellectual equivalent of not finishing you off: a girl who sucks you 'till you're about to pop but then just stops right at the edge
>>
>>71508697
I think that the group that was in that big mansion with the masks and shit was a Mexican drug cartel so they didnt want him to find out about their operations so they killed him. He is killed in the orgy and everything else we see in the movie is his ghost interacting the people, just think about the mask on his wifes bed, she found it at the murder scene and brought i lt with her because christmas.
>>
>>71508697
is there anything else with the similar intoxicating cinematography and mysterious intrigue with thrill as this?
>>
>>71508697
it's one of the best crafted films in existence, and it's a warning by Kubrick about the power of secret societies such as the freemasons, (above 30th degree) and their demonic rituals.

Kubrick knew all that was going on, due to his high status he was exposed to elements of this
>>
Cinema of the purest form.
>>
>>71508697
>being this retard

Retard
>>
File: kubrick.jpg (72 KB, 334x450) Image search: [Google]
kubrick.jpg
72 KB, 334x450
An exposee of globally organized zionist freemasonry, which is why Kubrick was killed
>>
>>71508799
i laughed
>>
I liked the part when they started fucking.
>>
File: 1458620481408.png (176 KB, 678x5000) Image search: [Google]
1458620481408.png
176 KB, 678x5000
sex is for women and men who love to try to please women
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.