[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY SHIT SEASON 2 PURE KINO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Marco-640x445.jpg (134 KB, 640x445) Image search: [Google]
Marco-640x445.jpg
134 KB, 640x445
HOLY SHIT SEASON 2 PURE KINO
>>
Its out?
>>
>>71508595
Im like 2 episodes in, 9/10
>>
>>71508693
Liar
>>
You can't be more than 1 and 1\2 episodes in how the fuck k can you tell?
>>
>>71508595
>Dat Michelle Yeoh as Wuxia kung fu Terminator

Muh dick!
>>
Can't wait to watch it. This is one of my fav shows. Of course the first season was kinda sloppy and the love story of the main character doesn't make any sense. But the Asian cast, the setting, the differences in Mongolian and Chinese scenes and basically the whole feel of the show is so unique. Also the final showdown last season of the monk and the Chinese evil dude was fucking sick.
>>
>>71508703
it's actually out
>>
>>71508595
Yet to watch it.

How based is based Kublai?
>>
>>71508790
>How based is based Kublai?

Nigel Farage/10
>>
>It's an emperor of China never seen a penis above 5in episode
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.