[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's their best moments?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_mq5kbnNnXG1qzlv9fo1_1280.jpg (507 KB, 1046x1089) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mq5kbnNnXG1qzlv9fo1_1280.jpg
507 KB, 1046x1089
What's their best moments?
>>
Ahh yes, Reddit Letter Media
The movie "critics" for people who don't really watch movies because they are "too busy" playing video games and watching animu.

But hey, LE STAR WARS PREQUELS SUCK XDDD right?
>>
https://vimeo.com/171321872

>>71506916
they do
>>
File: nm9EfCD.jpg (57 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
nm9EfCD.jpg
57 KB, 919x720
How do you think Rich reconciles the fact that he's a 40 year old man who works for minimum wage and has to rent an apartment (rather than have a house) in Milwaukee of all fucking places, eating fast food as his diet and fucking a physically retarded femnazi? For years he had to work menial construction jobs to make ends meet, with the low point of his life involving something as mundane as a parking ticket.

Rich had a difficult life growing up--his mother was a crack whore and his father was absent most of the time. His loving grandmother tried, but she placated young Rich with videogames and dreams of a better life. Dreams that Rich was never able to cash in on. The constant failures in his life shaped him as the Don Quixote figure we have today, an empty casket of ruination and aspirations.

A man with no training, no education, no real life experience tries to make his voice heard. This echoes the warnings of the great capitalists of the 19th century, showing that, given power, the proles will replace society with an empty shell of itself. Reflecting this, Rich only brings his jaded, cynical outlook on life to the table.

Mike uplifted him from his sorry state, but even then Mike and Jay keep him around so they have an easy source of schadenfreude. While Mike and Jay make a comfortable living doing what they loves, Rich remains a punching bag. They keep him around as a literal reminder of the failures of Generation Y, encapsulated by Rich's love of shitty grunge rock and old school FPSes like Doom.

Many nights Rich does nothing but play videogames, sometimes playing live to a crowd of people even more pathetic than him. Previously Recorded gives him solace that no matter how much of a fuckup he is, he will never be on the same tier as the retards that join him every Wednesday and Sunday night. This is the only thing that keeps Rich from giving up the ghost. Not his girlfriend. Not his childhood friends. But the mere feeling that he is better than somebody.
>>
>>
DICK THE BIRTHDAY BOY
>>
I miss Jessi
>>
S. O. S.
My signal of distress!
S. O. S.
It's time that we confess!
L
O
V
E
Love!
Can't live without you!
>>
>>71506983
juicy shaq meat
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>71506896
this one
>>
>>71506896
is that a deliberately bad drawing?
>>
The funniest RLM moment for me was in the latest BOTW where Rich Evans got so mad at the movie he just couldn't stop throwing cushions around the room! Then he threw a table and the leg broke, lol

oh man, what a mastermind of comedy, lol or dare I say roflcopter
>>
>>71507873

It's "stylised"

I think that actually looks like Mike 100% but doesn't look like Jay at all...
>>
>>71507873
Read the file name
>>
>>71508658
Seems pretty on point for old Jay before he started giving a shit about his appearance.
>>
>>71508767
Jay gives me hope. Even a grown man can still improve his facial aesthetics
>>
>>71506916
What the fuck is wrong with you, that you See a threat about some youtubers and think " heh, i have this funny pasta about those people I don't like. I gonna post it so someone will reply to me because he gets butthurt. Kek I'm the biggest troll 4chan has ever seen."
Can't you at least be creative or original?
>>
The moment where Mike liked Jurassic Park and new Independence Day
>>
File: 1329355638784.jpg (426 KB, 798x1181) Image search: [Google]
1329355638784.jpg
426 KB, 798x1181
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.