[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's your popcorn, sir. Is your date running late or...?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: lkarhht.jpg (40 KB, 493x731) Image search: [Google]
lkarhht.jpg
40 KB, 493x731
Here's your popcorn, sir. Is your date running late or...?
>>
damn kobe, you never should have retired
>>
GIVE ME THE POPCORN YOU.. YOU.. NIGGER!
>>
>>71505813
"Thank you sir"
>>
No, she's on the way. She's moving a little slower after last night, you dog.

Same time tomorrow night?
>>
>>71505813
No she's in the parking lot waiting, she said you get off in 10 minutes
>>
File: culkin-shocked-face.png (62 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
culkin-shocked-face.png
62 KB, 225x225
>>71505850
>>
>>71505890
You bet yo ass, nigga. Yo ey ya girl said she want to to leave the room next time tho. It would be easier to fertilize her without your bitch ass crying in the corner. My seed don't come free though so don't forget my fine hunnid when I give you that black baby you wanted.

(...fucking sick white bread mayonnaise lookin devil)
>>
>work at theater
>be greeter that day
>dude says to save ticket for his gf who is showing up later
>she never shows up
>see him slink out of the theater looking morose as fuck
>look away and pretend to not notice
I still don't know if she was imaginary or just standing him up
>>
>>71506184
Nonsense. She was probably caught up picking up his gf's son.
>>
Yo Jamal what up my nigga. How things in the hood
>>
>>71505813

nah nigga, she drying off her little body from the showers
>>
>>71505813
Y-Yeah Tyrone she's in restroom haha you know women I'm going to go get us a seat.
>>
>>71506072

Y-yeah, s-sure thing J-Jamal. N-no problem.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.