[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>So in this episode, my character is going to make out and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Ruby_Taft.jpg (52 KB, 578x716) Image search: [Google]
Ruby_Taft.jpg
52 KB, 578x716
>So in this episode, my character is going to make out and be intimate with Alexandra Daddario to make your character jealous.
>How is that funny?
>It just is, you know?

Is Charlie Kelly a genius?
>>
>>71504615
No and alexandra 'butterface' daddario is shit.
>>
>>71504615

she looks disgusting
>>
>>71504653
What is it about her face you don't like?
>>
>>71504653
>>71504663

Why do gays feel the need to insult things they clearly have no attraction to?
>>
>>71504674

go fuck a hooker if your standards are this low
>>
>>71504653

is it that she is the most beautiful actress in hollywood that bothers you or the fact that she is becoming more popular lately?
>>
>>71504671
Size of her eyes, size of her mouth, jawline, her eyebrows, her eye color, her cheek bones, the continuous use of awful unflattering lipstick colors.

Her face is fucking ugly beyond belief but her body is to die for.
>>
This episode was perfect for bringing Charlie back to the same level of cruelty as the rest of the gang. For a while there, him and Mac were becoming too guileless and unwitting stooges in everyone else's mean plans.
>>
>>71504695
>attractive
Only her cunt, tits and ass.

>becoming more popular lately
She's about as popular as Margot Robbie.
Both need to latch onto "leading" men to be successful and both need those leading men to be of color.
>>
File: 1456504754704.jpg (13 KB, 348x360) Image search: [Google]
1456504754704.jpg
13 KB, 348x360
>>71504653
>>71504663
>butterface
>disgusting
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 1600x1000
>>71504718

since you are so specific, what do you think of her acting ability because i would rather watch herin movies than most actresses
>>
>>71504759
Both also have to show off their cunts because they're so average.
>>
>>71504718
autistic permavirgin
>>
>>71504772
She's got good range but her agent needs to pick her better roles and take risks with her.
Almost everything she's been in has bombed. It's not due to her and she doesn't contribute to it but her association with the features hurts her promising career.
>>
>>71504831

i agree, i hope she is in a really good rom com because seeing her act goofy snd fun would be amazing
>>
>>71504772
I honestly have no idea what she's even in beside the new Baywatch movie.
>>
>>71504901
She's the skank woody harrelson fucks in True Detectives S1 and in San Andreas with the Rock as well. Those are her more standout roles
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.