[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /tv/ hate Daniel Craig so much ? All his movies are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Why does /tv/ hate Daniel Craig so much ? All his movies are actually good and entertaining, I don't understand the hate towards him.
>>
/tv/ recommended Layer Cake to me and I enjoyed it thoroughly.
>>
>>71503518

I don't understand it either, he's number 3 after Connery and Brosnan, and the only reason he isn't #2 is because of my nostalgia for Pierce, 23 years old here
>>
>>71503615
>Brosnan
>Good

End yourself
>>
He gets a lot of stick because the movies became more serious, I guess, and actiony, in the style of a Bourne movie. I suppose they miss when it was cheesier and moved more slowly. But that's where movies are these days. If you want the franchise to go on, it needed to get a little more with the times. I guess if it overdid it or not, or whether there was some happy medium between camp and modern action flick, is a question for the philosophers.

As Bond, though, I think he carries it off well. Good enough mix of dapper and dangerous.
>>
>>71503652

nice argument, Brosnan-haters confirmed for summerfags
>>
>>71503652

Brosnan was fucking great, a fusion of the best of Connery and Moore's Bonds. It's not his fault most of the scripts he was given were such utter shit.
>>
>>71503716
>nice argument, Brosnan-haters confirmed for summerfags

Literally no one liked, likes or will like Brosnan as Bond
>>
He has no fucking charisma.
>>
>>71503518
He's my favorite actor. Him and O'Toole.
>>
I don't hate him, he was great in everything he starred in in the 90s, even when the movies themselves were shit, and he managed to bang my mid-2000s moviefu, which is worthy of respect just on its own. If anything I Envy him. He was a shit bond though.
>>
>>71503764

again, nice non-existent argument
>>
>>71504025
>again, nice non-existent argument

The only non-existent argument is your argument of why you still live, literally non-existent
>>
Remington Steele was a better James Bond than James Bond
>>
>>71503518
What hate? He's alright in my books.
>>
>>71503518

No hate from me. I think he was a great Bond and will be sad to see him go. Brought a lot of depth to the character.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.