[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't he know what morse code was?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: o-INDEPENDENCE-DAY-facebook (1).jpg (87 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-INDEPENDENCE-DAY-facebook (1).jpg
87 KB, 2000x1000
Why didn't he know what morse code was?
>>
>>71503424
it's just a bunch of beeps and boops lmao
>>
>>71503424
Why do you not? If movies have taught me anything its that learning morse code WILL save your life.
>>
>implying any of the freedom hating backwards countries that were left know what morse code is
>>
>>71503481

Israel-Palestine Alliance managed to work it out between them and defeat the aliens.
>>
>>71503512
>implying their cooperation didn't summon allah/yaweh who fucked the aliens good then made up a story about morse code because nobody would believe them
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>71503424
I fucking love this shitty movie.
>>
>>71503640

>shitty

ID4 was the end of fun blockbuster movies
>>
>>71503640
>shitty

Don't fall for the RLM bandwagon
>>
>>71503804

Their review was the strangest thing. They basically spent the review praising a lot of it and were struggling to find reasons to hate it then just came to the conclusion it was cause it was Roland Emmerich rather than anything with the film.
>>
>>71503512
I still would have fragged some jews
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 423x217) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 423x217
How did they take it down with just spears?
>>
>>71504303
With practice.
>>
>>71503424
can someone tell me about the scene that illustrates this point or am i gonna have to watch the movie again?
>>
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the film of serous note besides being able to hack a alien computer with a Windows. And even that is not a huge deal when you consider that Area 51 had 60 or so years to build interfacing tech with the Roswell ship.
It's a damn good film.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.