[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movie suggestions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 11
File: there will be blood.jpg (188 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
there will be blood.jpg
188 KB, 1280x720
Since this is a board called "Television & Film" i thought maybe you people could suggest a movie.

Anything goes
>>
File: image.jpg (298 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
298 KB, 800x1200
This movie is pretty good. It's one the Coen Bros's funnier and light-hearted outings.

The set design is pretty creative and is overall a pretty comfy movie.

If falls prey to some predictable twists and clichés but it doesn't ruin the movie.

7.5/10
>>
>>71503136
Ixcanul is interesting.
>>
The Green Room for nazi poots
>>
File: Untitled.gif (223 KB, 117x123) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.gif
223 KB, 117x123
>>71503284
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>71503136
The Name of the Rose
>>
>>71503136

5 Centimeters Per Second

Literally just watched this movie maybe a half hour ago and it fucked me up real good. Its only about an hour long and its on YouTube so there's really no excuse not to watch it. This version is the original Japanese VO with English subtitles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVbnt4vQE6w
>>
File: m1.jpg (193 KB, 904x904) Image search: [Google]
m1.jpg
193 KB, 904x904
>>71503136

Drive
Birdman
Eyes Wide Shut
Mulhollan Dr
Her
Blue is the Warmest Color
Nymphomaniac
It's Such A Beautiful Day
watch in that order
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 600x538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 600x538
>>71503484
I'll thank you anyway because of how nice you were.
>>
Here are some absolute classics that I believe everyone should see atleast once.

The Bicycle Thief
The Apartment
The Bridge on the River Kwai
Chinatown
The Third Man
Rear Window
Any of Chaplin's silent films
>>
File: roadtoperdition.jpg (91 KB, 900x574) Image search: [Google]
roadtoperdition.jpg
91 KB, 900x574
Road to Perdition

if you haven't seen it yet please do, severely underrated film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGFLyA3u_rw
>>
File: The Incredible Shrinking Man.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The Incredible Shrinking Man.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: snoo question mark.png (4 KB, 215x213) Image search: [Google]
snoo question mark.png
4 KB, 215x213
>>71503613
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
File: image.jpg (621 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
621 KB, 1000x1500
>>71503707
Sam Mendes is fantastic director.

Jarhead is one of my favorites by him.

I recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it yet.
>>
File: le-samourai.jpg (215 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
le-samourai.jpg
215 KB, 1000x1500
>>71503136
I watched this movie some weeks ago and I thought it was fantastic. I'll definitely have to add it to my top 10, and I suggest you watch it right now.

The main character is one of my favorite characters ever. He's a guy who has a hard time connecting with people, but he's not like Daniel Plainview from TWBB or Louis Bloom from Nightcrawler, he still has honor and a moral code he follows.

This movie is basically Leon The Professional, but without a little girl and done way better. Go watch it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.