[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will play these two great men in the inevitable combined Biopic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 640x640
Who will play these two great men in the inevitable combined Biopic?
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
there's already one out m8
>>
some /pol/ instigator who gets a kick out of sniffing his finger after it's been up his poohole
>>
>>71500952
why do normies unironically believe this?
>>
Johnny Depp already played Trump
bretty gud
>>
If you honestly want to vote for trump then I don't want you to talk to me or my wife's son ever again
>>
File: image.png (291 KB, 640x629) Image search: [Google]
image.png
291 KB, 640x629
>>71501041
>>
>>71500952
Bruno Ganz to reprise hitler and trump as himself
>>
>>71500952

>Hitler wants uses pure violence to kick out a perfect scapegoat for their problems
>Trump wants to slow immigration of a religious group known for producing hardline jihadists that live to kill as many of us as they can

Trump's message isn't his problem. It's his retarded delivery that's his problem.

He was and still is the only fucking person on the conservative side of the isle even trying to address it but he's just so awkward in his speeches and NEVER goes into detail beyond 'muh wall. It's a shame that he's on the right page but is just plain not getting the message out there.

Have you seen his ads? It's just him droning on in one speech with no substance and throwing insult to shillary. Meanwhile shillary is eviscerating him with recent comments he made. She'll make mincemeat of him come the debate.
>>
>>71500952
The same actor in the movie?

I don't know. Sounds like something Eddie Murphy could do.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.