[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw never fell for the game of thrones or walking dead memes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: smug unwrapped mint lollipop.jpg (23 KB, 356x363) Image search: [Google]
smug unwrapped mint lollipop.jpg
23 KB, 356x363
>tfw never fell for the game of thrones or walking dead memes
>>
as in never watched the shows?

is being ignorant a matter of pride in your tribe?
>>
>>71498930
Haha, I see you fell for the meme good sir!
>>
>>71498998
fucking 006 was in it, after season 2 i gave up, I just like Sean Bean. The movies based all around him, so I wasn't upset.

As for the walking dead, season 1 was porbably one of the best first season of TV, Season 2 was gutted for profit and is a sign of the degeneracy that is TV studios.

again only saw 2 seasons. Not a fan, just wanted to see what it was about. I don't think torrenting a tv show is "falling" for it.
>>
I've never seen GoT. I'm going to power watch it when the series ends
>>
>>71499244
The first episode of walking dead is pretty good.

The rest is complete shit.
>>
>>71498865

GoT is worth watching, although it's not as good as it used to be.

WD is straight fucking garbage and you made the right choice.
>>
I stopped watching GOT as soon as the feminism shit kicked in

What was that, episode 5?
>>
>>71498930
>tribe
Your jew is showing
>>
I will never watch Game of Upvotes
>>
>>71499253
don't even bother. it's just crap for normies. just check out some highlight videos, or best of gillian anderson.
>>
>>71499500
jews have tribes??? is kike a bad thing again? is this the 1970s?
>>
Well aren't you the unique fingerprint of Bolivian swamp duck
>>
>>71498865

I feel bad for people who watch television

I'm here to look at funny pictures and dubs
>>
Never lost meme....
>>
>>71499661
OY Vey. goyim knows
>>
>>71499661
How can one person be so profoundly retarded? Kill yourself immediately, you spastic mutt.
>>
>>71499915
you mean dubs like these?
>>
>>71498865
Me neither. :)
>>
GoT's writing has gotten progressively more shit and the lack of book material means way more fan service bs, but can anyone actually name a better show on TV at the moment? It's not even close
>>
>>71498865
Lol you're posting on 4chan on a Thursday night and you're complaining about memes.
>>
>tfw you say on reddit's TV board that you don't like game of thrones
>get massive downvotes, called a hipster faggot for not liking it and that it means you're just some annoying tryahrd who doesnt like anything popular

>ask "well wait, reddit's like that with the big bang theory, does that mean you're all annoying tryhards who dont like popular things?"
>more massive downvotes, told its nothing alike
>>
>>71501120
Americans, preacher, Ray Donavan

thats without thinking for longer than 1 second
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.