[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you watch movie trailers? I don't. They often spoil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: serveimage.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
Do you watch movie trailers?

I don't. They often spoil the plot. I don't even watch them in movie theaters, I just browse my smartphone until they're finished.
>>
>>71498714
Why not just talk to your girlfriend while the trailers are playing?
>>
>>71498714
How do you know what you want to see without seeing a trailer for the movie though!?
>>
I stopped a couple years ago for most movies. I try and go in clean, yeah. No images or plot points spoiled. Of course this is hard to do at the theater, avoid trailers I mean.
>>
>>71498742
I don't have a girlfriend, sadly.

>>71498755
Well, I usually watch movies without knowing much about them. I believe it's the best way to experience - with no prior expectations. I usually pick them by their director or actors starring in it. Sometimes by genre. Sometimes I just see it's popular - posters around town, lots of threads on /tv/ - so I check it out.
>>
>>71498803
Well, that's fair enough. I usually try to avoid tailers too, because you're right they do spoil way too much. I saw thats someone has edited all the trailers for the Ghostbusters reboot into a 8 minute mini movie pretty much.
>>
I try to avoid them as much as possible. I don't understand why anyone would watch trailers. I mean, I guess for capeshit, star wars and other mindless films they get really into spoiling as much of the movie as possible beforehand because of MUH HYPE, but I don't know why you'd ever watch a trailer for a real movie
>>
>>71498742
Some homo told me and my friend off for talking during the trailers. This guy was sitting a couple of seats to my right and he leans over and said to me, "I paid to see this movie not to hear you 2 talk. I said "It's just the trailers, we will stop before the movie starts." and the said "That's not the point." We then both sat in silence thinking what the hell was this old mans problem.
>>
>>71498714
My entire life I wiped my ass going from the front. I'd reach past my balls and dick between my thighs and wipe like that. Once I finally got a longterm girlfriend that I was comfortable shitting in front of, she commented on it and said the rest of the world just arches their back, cranes to the side and wipes behind them.

I'll have no party to that idiocy.
>>
File: Nu Nowwitenzz.png (66 KB, 485x280) Image search: [Google]
Nu Nowwitenzz.png
66 KB, 485x280
People who are genuinely triggered by spoilers make me laugh.

How can you have so little going for you that you get mad about a movie/show's details?

I mean, with something where the spoiler/reveal is PIVOTAL to the story, I could MAYBE understand.

With everything else it just shows you're a limped dick cuck who can't enjoy life.
>>
I think all-or-nothing is a sign of autism.
>>
>>71498714
RHIANNAS 3 MINUTE LONG MUSIC VIDEO STANDING IN FOR ANY MOVIE FOOTAGE AT ALL IS THE WORST ONE IN ROTATION

MOST THINGS ARE BETTER IN IMAX 3D, THIS WAS JUST SHIT AND SHITTER CUS ITS ITS INESCAPABLY LARGE AND POPPING OUT OF THE SCREEN

GOT A DECENT BEAT THOUGH, SHOW OFF THAT LASER ALIGNED SOUND SYSTEM

THE BEST IS THE NEW DR STRANGE TRAILER IN 3D, THAT SHITS LIKE INCEPTION 2.0 CITIES FOLDING ON THEMSELVES ALL OVER AGAIN
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.