[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you physically react to the kinos you're watching or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 4536.jpg (112 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
4536.jpg
112 KB, 600x800
Do you physically react to the kinos you're watching or do you just sit there silently/frozen all the time?

Whenever a character i dislike appears onscreen i give him the middle finger, or when something embarrasing happens i look away or do a facepalm. I mean i can't be the only one doing this rite
>>
I yell at the screen when the actors do something different than what I would do.
>>
> physically react
I think a part of my body does quite often
>>
>>71496370
t. black guy
>>
>>71496294
WHAT THE HELL IS A 'KINO?"
>>
>>71496294
I clap at the end
>>
>>71496294
>Do you physically react to the kinos you're watching

sometimes I imagine I'm being watched by the gut in the center of the panopticon so I squeal and clap my hands whenever justice happens
>>
>>71496294
pugs r 2 qt
>>
That dog has got to be hotter than fuck.
>>
>>71496294
I yell at the screen and cheer, clap laugh like a maniac and stuff like that. I literally don't care if people in the cinema are annoyed because I paid for a movie experience.
>>
Who else bites their fingers when something nerve-wracking happens
>>
>>71496294
I cheered and beat my chest during the Battle of the Bastards.
>>
>>71496294
V nice memeing, legit autists will be tricked
>>
>>71498688
I love kino
>>
Not usually, but recently I did cheer a bit near the end of Bone Tomahawk when Kurt Russel takes that fucking subhuman piece of shit's head off.
>>
>>71498854
Terrible bait, but It Was funny.
>>
who else here laughs when a funny part happens
>>
File: 1458445493877.png (7 KB, 191x234) Image search: [Google]
1458445493877.png
7 KB, 191x234
>>71496294
ha ha thats a dog
>>
>>71500856
Are you me? I do this exact same thing.
>>
I screech like an ape at the screen whenever something exciting happens.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.