[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode Names
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
some may change, but the plot behind the title for each episode will most likely stay the same. This is simply what they plan on calling the episodes, to help with referring specific episodes by giving them names. In Season 6, many of the titles were simply temporary and only a few kept their title.
>>
>>71495069
to clarify, they give the episodes titles so early to refer to them in the scripts. They do the same every season and a lot of the titles actually change but the episode concept is the same
>>
STRONK WOMINZ the season
>>
>oathkeeper's end
pls no
>>
before people keep asking for source, basically these names are given to a pretty large but still discreet amount of people. These people range from producers, directors, actors etc. If you somehow know the right person, this info really isn't hard to come by
>>
>>71495431
source?
>>
>>71495340
I personally believe that the meaning behind this title refers to the fact that she fulfilled her oath rather than her dying. Either is possible
>>
>>71495069
>A Battle of Corrupt and Mutiny
This one sounds wrong.
>>
>>71495069

> long may she reign

Okay you got me. I mad now.
>>
>>71495546
It's all bullshit.
At least other boards with episode title leaks have a source.
If you believe ANY of this list is true, drink bleach.
>>
>>71495647
refer to one of my previous posts.
>>
>>71495703
All of your posts are shite
>>
>>71495733
shut up you idod
>>
>>71495069
lol could you be any more obvious you fucking retard

>A Battle of Corrupt and Mutiny

absolute garbage
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.