[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Civil War Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (210 KB, 1000x1432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210 KB, 1000x1432
Can we talk about this amazingly shit movie? Holy fuck Marvelfags, you should be ashamed of yourselves if you paid $15 to watch what's essentially a 2-hour TV episode on the big screen. This thing has zero cinematic qualities to it. It's more at home on Netflix than it is at the movie theater. Jesus, Game of Thrones is probably better to watch on the movie screen than this.
>>
>>71494534
:)
Good one.
>>
>>71494534
Good opinion, lad. Keep pushing that tampon.
>>
File: bait.jpg (30 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
30 KB, 500x286
>>71494534
I should be ashamed?

You're trying to shame me for someone elses work?

That's not my movie, I just like watching action flics and Marvel has a good track record.

Is this how DCucks feel about this shit, like they OWN a part of Snyder's heart? You're some really dumb shit if you think I am responsible for successful action movie franchises.

What was wrong with it not being "cinematic"?

You don't really address anything just ... bait?
>>
27% Martha.
>>
>>71494534
DCucks are as delusional as they are envious it would seem.
>>
File: Snyderfags.png (34 KB, 832x123) Image search: [Google]
Snyderfags.png
34 KB, 832x123
>>71494534
>DCucks are still THIS mad
>>
>He doesn't like it so he's a DC fan.
Sorry, I typically don't watch capeshit and aren't into your company wars. But it's telling that your movies are so indefensibly unambitious as films that your first reaction is to try and shit on and name call a different fanbase. I've seen BvS as well and for all it's faults, was at least visually impressive in it's cinematography and effects as well as the accompanying original score. It's actually worth watching in a cinematic format like IMAX.
>>
i liked it and thought my 15 dollars was well spent to see spidey bantz
>>
>>71494534
I liked it when it came out, now I hate it. I guess the Marvel hype train got the better of me.
>>
File: 1429292827663.png (138 KB, 626x566) Image search: [Google]
1429292827663.png
138 KB, 626x566
I think I liked it. The critics say I should.
>>
How about you drink a warm mug of my piss you whiny little bitch
>>
I liked it in the theater, but it didn't really have that UMPH that most MCU films have had. I'm anticipating its home video release so I can give it another watch in a hype-free environment.
>>
It's a 9/10 movie
>>
>>71496541
agreed anon.

The problem with BvS was it was too dark and difficult to follow, and it lacked humor. There was no end of credits scene, which was lame. Batman and Superman were flawed and not perfect which annoyed me. The music was too loud and angry.

I wanted a fun movie not some serious shit.
>>
>>71494534
I watched it twice. In 3d. u mad?
>>
>>71496858
That's some poor falseflagging there, anon.
>>
File: universe.png (2 MB, 1588x2212) Image search: [Google]
universe.png
2 MB, 1588x2212
try again DCuck
>>
>>71496964
That's a pretty good point. DC is fucking up.

The MCU really has to be worried about Disney's Star Wars division more than DC, or even the failing X-Men.
>>
>>71496441
>Sorry, I typically don't watch capeshit and aren't into your company wars.
Yeah, what a coincidence this thread was made when there three cape"""""kino""""" threads on.
>>71496858
>There was no end of credits scene
Oh the irony. Reminder that Snyder wanted post credit scenes in both MOS and BvS but Nolan was there. Too bad, he is gone now.
>>
It was fun. I enjoyed the comic and the big screen treatment was good. And unless you're a poorfag, dropping 30 bucks to see it with a friend is not a lot.
>>
>>71496441
If anyone bothers to use the term "Marvelfag" or "DCucks" they're clearly taking a side.

Anyway, I thought it was pretty underwhelming but it certainly wasn't terrible. Entertaining, just nothing special. Whether it was worth the money depends on how much expendable income you have and nothing else.
>>
still 1000x better than BvS.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.