[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this movie actually good, or just pretentious pseudo-intellectual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: tt - satan's alley.jpg (437 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
tt - satan's alley.jpg
437 KB, 1024x768
Was this movie actually good, or just pretentious pseudo-intellectual drivel overhyped by critics?
>>
>>71493083
Tropic Thunder sucked. One of the only movies my dad and I both hated.
>>
>>71493204
Good to see that family hatred is still strong in the homeland.

Me and my dad liked LIAR LIAR and 300, but yeah, you got that hate movie.

that's neeto
>>
File: SatansAlley.webm (3 MB, 934x400) Image search: [Google]
SatansAlley.webm
3 MB, 934x400
>>
File: plants.gif (787 KB, 240x174) Image search: [Google]
plants.gif
787 KB, 240x174
>>71493728
>>71493204
Tropic Thunder was great.
>>
>>71493204
You are objectively wrong. Also, you're dad is a fucking retard. Not only for his hate for this movie, but also for not using a clothes hanger to shove up you're mother's genitals and abort you're sorry ass.
>>
>>71493083
>>71493915

A reminder that Tom Cruise 100% created Les Grossman
>>
>>71493961
>You're dad is a fucking retard
At least he knows the difference between your and you're.
>>
>>71493961
>>71493915
Too much of the movie is focused on Ben Stiller alone in the woods, that gay nigga nobody remembers, and people were getting tired of Jack Black already. RDJ in blackface did not live up to the hype. and Jay Baruchel fucking sucks in this. there's a few funny parts (Ben Stiller's adoptive Vietnamese child trying to kill him) but it's mostly just a dull sentimental satire.
>>
>>71493961
I agree with the first part, but you went too far with the second part. JKLOL
>>
>>71494016
too easy...
>>
>>71494100
>too much of the movies is focused on ben stiller alone in the woods
They barely spend a few minutes on him alone where he kills a panda, and calls his manager.
>>not remembering Alpa chino
>blackface rdj didnt live up to the hype
Yes he did.
>>
>>71494100
>that gay nigga nobody remembers
>not remembering his banter with RDJ
>not remembering booty sweat or bust-a-nut bars
>the Lance scene
>>
>>71494490
>>not remembering booty sweat or bust-a-nut bars
how do you think those are funny? seriously. he's a bad character because he's the same joke over and over.
>>
>>71494549
>same joke over and over
He brings up booty juice and bust a nut only a few times and that anon just noted multiple scenes where he jas funny dialogue
I honestly think you watched the movie once 3 years ago and now only have vague recollection of the movie
>>
>>71494965
it was 8 years ago actually when it came out, so yeah.
>>
>>71494100
The Vietnamese kid trying to kill Stiller doesn't break the top 25 moments in this movie. If that's what you thought was funny, I understand why you didn't like the movie.
>>
File: image.png (714 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
714 KB, 1136x640
>Satan
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.