[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Its a Lois does nothing wrong but gets the blame episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: malcolm in the middle.jpg (28 KB, 468x300) Image search: [Google]
malcolm in the middle.jpg
28 KB, 468x300
>Its a Lois does nothing wrong but gets the blame episode
>>
>I will OWN you!
What did Hal mean by this?
>>
>>71492644
that was such a great scene because Hal immediately refuted that statement and Abe went on to continue being mad at the current argument and dismiss what he knew was way past anything insuating anything racial. Like it showed a moment of how decent people can be mad and put it in a comic light, honestly Bryan Cranston made this show.
>>
>>71492817

The episode where they all go out to dinner is so damn good

>lois just casually reaches across the table and wet willies the wife and she just takes it

Fucking amazing television, writers had to be on something
>>
>>71493077
Can you explain why that is amazing? Or do you just like it?
>>
>>71493124

I guess it's just something that you'd never see now or ever saw up til then, Lois just straight up invading someone's space so completely to confirm she has no fucking spine.

MiTM had some genius plotlines that feel like they were cooked up by madmen and the behaviour of both Hal and Lois aren't like typical parents.
>>
>>71493274
I like how Kitty seems so eager to avoid conflict at all costs, but then at the end of the episode she becomes even more lunatic than Lois.
>>
>>71493077
Great episode indeed.
>>
>>71493274
It seems to me like something you would come up with (and possibly do) while drunk.

And that fits most descriptions of writer's rooms that I've heard of.
>>
>>71492367
Literally happened only once
>>
>>71492367
>It's a "the boys get caught doing graffiti and then pretend that they're feminist activists to avoid coming down and facing their mom" episode
>>
>It's a "Hal takes up a wacky hobby he used to have in order to dull the pain of living his life" episode
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.