[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello good sir.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: purge_rhys1.jpg (227 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
purge_rhys1.jpg
227 KB, 500x485
Hello good sir.
>>
are these movies any good? I kinda want to see the one coming out
>>
>>71492531
Man I just finished the first one and i thought it was hilarious , it's bad but it has a fun concept
>>
>>71492531
Basically shitty thriller/action movies. Bad plot and writing but comfy if youre in the mood.
>>
>>71492711
I agree with this, and would like to add that the second one actually utilizes the concept better and is the superior movie.
>>
>>71492531
The first one is alright
>>
>>71492045
>stand around outside with masks trying to look creepy
>link arms and chant about the constitution or some shit
americlaps, everyone
>>
>>71492045
what's that hairstyle called?
>>
>>71492843
the rich republican cunt haircut
>>
>>71492045
This motherfucker should've been the new joker
>>
>>71492871
Whew, for a second I thought he was balding prematurely.
>>
>>71492531

They're basically standard home invasion movies with an asinine comment on how Republicans want to kill the poor.

We do but the left want to kill people too.
>>
holy god of fuck when someone says 2edgy4me this is what i always think about

fuck those gayniggers
>>
>>71492045
>not a big black buck to fuck my wife
Fuck off, pal.
>>
>>71492965
Oh my god you're right, his smile is PERFECT.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.