[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFW not even 30+ minutes of extra content can save this "bargain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (218 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
218 KB, 1280x720
TFW not even 30+ minutes of extra content can save this "bargain bin" movie
>>
>>71491204
gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8
Truly a master of comedy you are.
>>
>>71491407
>Denial

You can't polish a turd, bro.
>>
File: gal-gadot.png (321 KB, 370x639) Image search: [Google]
gal-gadot.png
321 KB, 370x639
>>71491204
D R O P P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
ITT: Plebs
>>
RUBBER
BUCKY
MASK
>>
>>71491718
Can someone explain this thing to me? I skipped out on Civil War because it's the thirteenth fucking Marvel movie and was pretty sure I wouldn't miss anything worthwhile. I was right.

Also, the BvS UE was great.
>>
What did you expect? Its capeshit
>>
That fucking Wonder Woman theme tune every time she struck a pose.

Laughable.
>>
When did you realize Snyder was the director who was chosen?

Me? Watchmen.
>>
When was the looking for martha scene. I think i mightve missed it
>>
>>71492408
In short, Zemo smoked out Bucky by wearing a rubber mask that resembled his face and framing him for an international terrorist attack to make the government hunt him down.

It didn't make them look exactly alike, but since the only shots they had of Zemo!Bucky outside the building was a blurry security camera shot, it was close enough to send them after Bucky.
>>
>>71491204
Why is a woman on the cover? Isnt this a Batmen and Superman movie??
>>
Would've been a cool Batman as an old man movie. I don't know what the fuck Jesse Eisenberg was doing as Lex, guess he thought if he acted zany and psychotic enough people would praise the performance? It also seemed out of character for Lex wanting to end the world, he might be a villain but he cares about earth right guys?
>>
>>71491204
adding a small piece of shit onto a big piece of shit doesn't make it not shit
>>
>30 additional minutes
>90% of them are wasted in retarded shit or just a bit longer scenes that were already there
>>
>>71492771
that's really fucking stupid
>>
So what did the extended cut actually add to the movie?
I saw the original in theaters and thought it sucked especially since the Batman parts should have been their own movie.
>>
>>71494189
http://screenrant.com/batman-v-superman-ultimate-edition-changes-differences/?view=all
>>
why would anyone want more of this?

are they sadists?
>>
>>71494688
You should watch it, it's really good, the theatrical cut out strange things.
>>
>>71494688
Because they're plebs with no taste. It is that simple my friend.
>>
Did they add in any extra action scenes? I saw the TC and thought the movie was sorely lacking in superheroes doing superhero things.
>>
>"MARTHA'S HIS MOMMY'S NAME!"
>>
>>71495097
who are you quoting?
>>
It's fixed.
Even the media agrees.
At this point if you didn't like it it's simply preference or pure contrarianism.
See: >>71462276
>>
>>71494138
It was a half-assed last minute thing in the movie too. It was Zemo's Plan B after Plan A failed.
>>
>>71495306
So the media matters now?

Are you admitting this movie is trash?
>>
>>71495500
good retort
>>
>>71495500
Nice dubs
>>
>>71495690
this
>>
What's the new stuff in it?
>>
>>71492710
>Me? Watchmen.
Me too.
>>
The extra content doesn't help. Adding more shit to an already huge pile of steaming shit never ever improves things.
>>
>>71496245
yeah we get it, you can stop posting this every single thread
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.