[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me what's on your mind /tv/. I'm listening.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 634x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 634x357
Tell me what's on your mind /tv/. I'm listening.
>>
waifus and memes as usual
>>
Daily reminder that people will believe any kind of bullshit from any faggot as long as it can wear a suit.
>>
I'm going to college in a few months. Everything in my life up to now has been incredibly shitty and I'm counting on the next few years to make it better.

>tfw no gf
>>
>>71489080
I'm in the same boat. It's been a tough ride here, but we'll make it.
>>
>>71488996
I..I sucked a dick for 5 jolly ranchers.
>>
>>71489048
Indeed.

What's funny is that a lot of these people that come on the show think it's going to be fair. Instead, the audience just claps at whatever comes out of Phil's mouth - followed by his more-botox-than-flesh wife talking about her dumbass products.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM
>>
File: feel1.gif (22 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
feel1.gif
22 KB, 500x599
>tfw you gon make me flex on these nobodies
>you gon make me flex on a punk bitch
>>
My alcoholism is ruining my life Dr
>>
>>71489157
If I ever went to a psychologist and he started talking like a goddamn cowboy you can be sure I'd get out of there ASAP. How did this guy get so popular? Is it because of the O?
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 300x250
>>71489147
>>
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwNzcwMjMyODQ2.jpg (120 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwNzcwMjMyODQ2.jpg
120 KB, 1200x1200
>>71489194
Well whatcha gotta do is stop drinkin'

*crowd cheers*
>>
Does anyone have the vid of that Buffy actor guy walking off stage?
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 250x231
>>71489080
Stay strong my man. Just make an effort to enjoy yourself and you'll be good to go.

https://youtu.be/4tgjBUo8rVo

https://youtu.be/XPnTi72pXQg
>>
>>71488996
CRASHING THIS PLANE!!
>>
>>71489220
Probably. Though housewives and old people will watch anything - especially if they think they're learning psychology from it.
>>
>>71489381
>>71489139
thanks bros
>>
>>71489080
>>71489139
College is the biggest meme in existence. If you've had a shitty life chances are it's going to be no different for you in college. If you want change you have to understand that YOU'RE the problem. If you really want to enjoy your time in college you have to do everything in your power to not end up like a faggot who spends his days on an anonymous chinese cartoon forum posting pictures of blink-182 ironically.
>>
>>71489607
I'm >>71489080 and I fully agree. I've taken therapy to sort out my psychological problems. I just need a new environment with new friends.
>>
>>71489766
New places can really help if you're looking to change yourself. Just don't expect it to happen on its own, make the effort to change yourself and it'll happen.
>>
>>71490756
Will do, anon, will do.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.