[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miles! I don't like corned beef!! This station stinks!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10
Miles!

I don't like corned beef!!

This station stinks!

My feet hurt.

I wanna go back on the enterprise.

I'm leaving you.
>>
Julian was a better wife to Miles
>>
File: Chief-OBrien-At-Work.jpg (67 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
Chief-OBrien-At-Work.jpg
67 KB, 970x545
>>71488182
>>
File: Elim_Garak,_2375.jpg (85 KB, 417x406) Image search: [Google]
Elim_Garak,_2375.jpg
85 KB, 417x406
>>71488240
>>
File: miles_o_brien.jpg (708 KB, 1189x1487) Image search: [Google]
miles_o_brien.jpg
708 KB, 1189x1487
>>71488182
Did the writers make her an annoying cunt on purpose?
>>
>>71488298
kek
>>
File: 1.jpg (15 KB, 318x240) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
15 KB, 318x240
>>71489505
They made her a wife. For any of you turbo/v/irgions. This is what awaits when you wife your waifu. Why do you think Miles was married? He had to suffer in literally every aspect of his live.
>>
File: 1461740188906.jpg (31 KB, 650x497) Image search: [Google]
1461740188906.jpg
31 KB, 650x497
>>71488182
I don't know if I'm in the minority here, but I actually liked her 'role' and her acting is pretty good [especially for an Asian (no offense to any Asians here, particularly East Asians)].

Also, she wasn't really that bad, unless you count that time when she was inhabited by the Pah-Wraith.

She played up that role so good, I started to like her even more because it was one of those episodes where you could really feel the tension.
>>
>>71490108
I'm fucking offended reeeeeeee
>>
>>71489917
I'm married and while we can both act like jerks sometimes, I've never had to deal with constant bitchiness from her.

Keiko seemed okay before they had their first child, and I can say I never want to have children. Why ruin a good thing with obnoxious rugrats? Talk about suffering
>>
>>71491498
>I never want to have children.
Then what's the point of getting married?
A formal promise?
A sheet of paper?
I'm not a Christian but I do believe that marriage should be an entree to having children.
Otherwise, it's just to help with taxes and insurance (which were originally lowered for the sake of the children).
>>
File: 2h74gns[1].jpg (49 KB, 585x737) Image search: [Google]
2h74gns[1].jpg
49 KB, 585x737
>>71488182
The pussy game must have been rediculous or something.
>>
>>71491614
>A formal promise?
well yeah, what's wrong with that?
>I'm not a Christian but I do believe that marriage should be an entree to having children.
I'm gonna blow your mind here but you don't need to be married for the stork to bring you a baby
>>
I always found the way Colm played Miles as a Dad in Ds9 funny because outside of DS9 he typically plays Irish "Da" characters who are typically no nonsense, heavy drinking, lovable yet ignorant. Parts of it leak into Ds9 every now and again, like him shouting "Bollocks" one episode or casually drinking in his quarters after work.
>>
>>71488240
They flat out admitted it in the episode where they went inside Sloan's mind
>>
>>71488462
ya ya ya, dindu nothing int he story arc or good or bad, was just a wallflower played by a fabulous actor.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (4 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
4 KB, 257x196
>it's a "Miles and Keiko abandon their mentally traumatized daughter alone 300 years in the past because rehabilitation is just too much work" episode
>>
>>71494113

O'BRIEN MUST SUFFER
'
B
R
I
E
N

M
U
S
T

S
U
F
F
E
R
>>
Miles Obrien had a life of suffering I think it made Princess K more bearable compared to some of the other bullshit he went through
>>
>>71494191
That fucking accidental thought prison episode.

He was based for not going insane every time this shit happens to him.
>>
File: geordi lapepe.png (227 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
geordi lapepe.png
227 KB, 640x640
>>71491653
Everyone else on the enterprise seemed to think so. Almost everyone.
>>
File: ee char.jpg (9 KB, 301x310) Image search: [Google]
ee char.jpg
9 KB, 301x310
>>71494244
>He was based for not going insane every time this shit happens to him.
Except for the time he did.
>>
>>71490108
No. Shut up. Shut your god damned face. Keiko was one of the worst things to happen to Star Trek in the entirety of its history. She was a massively annoying cunt in both acting and as a character.

Probably the only person worse than her was Kai Winn.
>>
>>71497075
>can't separate the actor from the character
Go back to your Star Wars threads please.
>>
>>71497075
>Probably the only person worse than her was Kai Winn.

That character was well written and Louise Fletcher made you really feel anger and aggravation towards her.

Kai Winn was probably the best part of the entire Bajoran religious stories.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5ppyi_6DaI
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.