[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>25 years >still undefeated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (417 KB, 915x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
417 KB, 915x720
>25 years
>still undefeated
>>
>>71487597

this cleancut shit needs to end

>lol no more meat for me guys, China has shown me the way!

Why Jim...why..
>>
>>71487597
The effects in terminator 2 still look great
>>
>>71487820

Thanks Stan Winston!
>>
>>71487857
pratical effects > cg all the way predator species terminator aliens and hundreds of horror movies from the 80s are waay better than the shit we have today
>>
>>71487597
why are movies so shit now
>>
>>71487597
Fucking hell I love that movie so much it isn't even funny

Find just one flaw
>>
File: aliens12.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
aliens12.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>71488027
Only if Cameron does it.
>>
avatar 2 will come out in December 2019, just so Cameron can say it came out by the end of the decade. Screencap this

James Cameron is so fucking lazy.
>>
>>71487597
He looks much older, to be honest.
>>
Original Terminator is still the best desu
>>
What happened to him? I couldn't believe he promoted Genisys when he slammed T3 in the commentary for Judgement day. I feel like he's just using his movies and the money they make to just fund his submersible.
>>
>>71487597
Embarrassing he will die of old age while wasting decades on the stupid avatar franchise.
>>
>>71488855
>Avatar release date was December 2009

I think you are right. It was originally supposed to come out this christmas, then Cameron said it would be out Christmas 2017. Now I google it and it says 2018.

Why does James hate making movies so much? The only time he was remotely prolific was at the beginning of his career. After the financial success of T2 and then Titanic, he slowed down to the point where he would only make one new movie every ~12 years

He'll probably die of old age before he finishes the Avatar trilogy
>>
>>71492060
he had a traumatic experience directing the cast and crew of Aliens, who all hated him because he was not Ridley Scott. He had to fire his DP like two times while filming Aliens because the first two thought they knew how to direct better than he did.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.