[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We can all agree that this is actually a steaming pile of shit,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (79 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
79 KB, 720x1080
We can all agree that this is actually a steaming pile of shit, right?

Zack Snyder has never made a good movie, at best he directs pretty looking perfume commercials, at worst he directs stuff like Sucker Punch.
>>
Fucking disneyshill

BvS is pure K I N O.
>>
>>71481521
>Zack Snyder has never made a good movie
What is Watchmen Ultimate Cut and Day of the Dead?
>>
>>71481608

>Implying Watchmen and Dawn of the Dead were good

Okay that scene where the zombie baby eats it's way out of mommy was pretty great but the rest of the movie is shit.
>>
File: fingerless-gloves-fedora.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
fingerless-gloves-fedora.png
117 KB, 320x263
>>71481521
>>71481690
>it's le shit xd

how to spot a useless pleb
>>
>>71481521
Considering that Sucker Punch is his best film I cannot agree with this.
>>
File: Mouseketeer.jpg (38 KB, 400x466) Image search: [Google]
Mouseketeer.jpg
38 KB, 400x466
>OP
>>
>>71481561
Hi /v/
>>
>>71481521
I can agree with that. I am ready for this whole pretending BvS was great thing to be over and done with. It's not funny in the slightest. Just /tv/'s newest meme.
>>
>>71481521
It's an incomprehensible mess like all his other films.
>>
>>71481608
>Watchmen Ultimate Cut
Garbage compared to the directors cut
>Day of the Dead
Passable at best
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.