[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 499x374
What was his fucking problem?
>>
he was mysterion
>>
>>71480286

To groovy for spidey
>>
>>71480343

From South Park?
>>
File: 1307495.jpg (71 KB, 570x315) Image search: [Google]
1307495.jpg
71 KB, 570x315
>>71480286
>New headline: Jew York City Punished As Kike Towers Fall

So soon after 9/11 Raimi?
>>
File: Spider-Man.jpg (209 KB, 1600x1203) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man.jpg
209 KB, 1600x1203
>>71480286

No, what was this guy's fucking problem?
>>
NOH JUAN WILL BE SEETED AFTUR DAHRS ARE COLUSED
>>
>>71480632
>spiderman? that fucking sucks you dipshit. did your husband think of that one?
bruce campbell went a bit overboard in this scene
>>
>>71480286
He was just following orders
>>
>>71480286
>No, Juan will be seated after Dorsa Clost.

Who were these characters? I don't remember them from the comics.
>>
>>71480714

Each character Bruce Campbell plays is Mysterio working oddjobs to get by as a struggling actor/special effects man. The payoff was going to be him turning full supervillain in Spider-Man 4.
>>
>>71480661
>NOH JUAN WILL BE SEETED

Why did Raimi feel it necessary to tell us the waiter hated mexicans?
>>
>>71480343
>no Bruce as Mysterio

Ugh. Spider-Man 4 should have happened and started with this, having Spidey beat him up.
>>
>>71480286
His characters are always self-aware. Nigga was Bruce Campbell in Burn Notice.
>>
File: spiderman 4.jpg (779 KB, 912x2201) Image search: [Google]
spiderman 4.jpg
779 KB, 912x2201
>>71481742

Damn shame, here's some storyboards

http://www.planethenderson.com/spiderman4/
>>
>>71482032
Are these legit?
>>
>>71482616

Yup, read the About page

>An award winning illustrator, writer and storyteller, Jeffrey Henderson’s career has included a wide- ranging assortment of comic book, videogame, animation, advertising, feature film and television projects.

>Some of Henderson’s major film credits include: 'Twilight/ Eclipse' and '30 Days of Night' with David Slade, 'Inception' for Christopher Nolan and 'After Earth' with M. Night Shyamalan, to name just a few.

>He has also worked with Sam Raimi on a number of projects, including 'Spider-Man 3 & 4', 'World of Warcraft' and most recently, 'OZ, The Great and Powerful'.
>>
>>71482727
Wow, so the Mysterio thing was legit too. That's pretty neat.
>>
>>71480798
I want this to be true so I'm not going to look into it any further.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.