[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1455438091009.png (1 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1455438091009.png
1 MB, 1280x800
What am I in for?
>>
>>71479802
I saw the second movie today. Had some great spooky jump scares. Never seen the first one
>>
>>71479802
post if you find something scary, be interested if there are any creepy faces like there are in the second
>>
>>71479802
dinosaur
>>
File: hauntinginconnecticutart1.jpg (205 KB, 700x986) Image search: [Google]
hauntinginconnecticutart1.jpg
205 KB, 700x986
btw this is one of my favorite horror films that was made recently. Excellently done.
>>
The best part about that movie is that even though you believe in the evil spirit or whatever haunting the house, the Warrens still sound like con artists.

I have no idea how they managed that
>>
wrong aspect ratio
>>
>>71480810
what do you mean?
>>
>>71480810
I kept thinking this during the second one

Every time Lorraine would talk about her visions all I could think was "BULLSHIT" even though they were showing what she could see
>>
>>71480702
what is supposed to be coming out of him?
>>
>>71480959
It is likely ghosts and spirits do exist but the idea that Lorraine was able to transform out of her body and walk around as if she time travelled back to the murder cannot at all be real at all.
>>
>>71481024
a supernatural viscous substance that supposedly exudes from the body of a medium during a spiritualistic trance and forms the material for the manifestation of spirits.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.