[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE NEXT BILL COSBY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 13
File: Louis_CK_2012_Shankbone.jpg (2 MB, 1775x2219) Image search: [Google]
Louis_CK_2012_Shankbone.jpg
2 MB, 1775x2219
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/roseanne-barr-calls-out-louis-c-k-i-ve-heard-so-many-stories.html

Last thread deleted by Louis' managers.

Where were you when you realised Louis CK is a sex offender?
>>
I was on neogaf months ago.

Why is this being brought up again now? Is there proof now
>>
>>71479707

I've worked in Hollywood for roughly a decade now. There's been murmurings about this guy for about four years now, especially among my (admittedly small) gang of female comedian friends. I know at least one friend of a friend who had something happen to her. This will probably come out, eventually. No one will care though. If the Kevin Spacey stuff ever comes out, and Lord Knows if it will or not, that'd be a game-changer. Catholic Church Pedophilia style scandal.
>>
Wtf I love Luis C.K now?
>>
>>71479707
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3HYLLruJis
>>
>>71479752
Until you neofaggots realize you're the worst people to ever exist it will keep being brought up, fucking dumb nigger
>>
>>71479707
NO I ACTUALLY LIKE HIM FUUUUUUCK
>>
>>71479811
>If the Kevin Spacey stuff ever comes out, and Lord Knows if it will or not, that'd be a game-changer. Catholic Church Pedophilia style scandal.
Isn't he a frequenter at Bryan Singer's pool parties?
>>
File: Roseanne Hitler.jpg (54 KB, 480x384) Image search: [Google]
Roseanne Hitler.jpg
54 KB, 480x384
>cuckold
>making advances on anyone
also
>trusting Roseanne Barr's batshit opinions
>>
>>71479811
>Kevin Spacey stuff
What stuff is that?
>>
File: Kevin Spacey is here.jpg (334 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Kevin Spacey is here.jpg
334 KB, 960x540
>>71479811
>>71479912
http://defamer.gawker.com/people-keep-telling-us-about-kevin-spacey-s-aggressive-1686507320
The stories where they refuse his offers annoy me, why the fuck would you do that?
>>
>>71479912
>hey kid, would you like to get treated to a wild night by my johnny carson impression?
>>
>>71479912

Not that I've heard. Mostly Cosby style date-raping. Like Singer, he does prey on predominately young (often times underaged) men.
>>
He did not do anything. Louis CK is a great comic and a nice guy.
>>
So how does this work?

Does he trick females into his room while locking the door behind them and then just masturbating while they watch in panic?

Does he actually get them to agree to come up to his room with him? Why not just fuck them?

Where's the fucking arousal CK?
>>
File: kevin spacey butt.jpg (80 KB, 666x460) Image search: [Google]
kevin spacey butt.jpg
80 KB, 666x460
>>71479992
>using gawker
>ever

>>71480001
kek
>>
File: Kevin Spacey ass 2.jpg (72 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
Kevin Spacey ass 2.jpg
72 KB, 500x344
>>71480137
It is Kevin Spacey though so they're probably true stories anyway.
>>
File: he sees everything.png (71 KB, 256x190) Image search: [Google]
he sees everything.png
71 KB, 256x190
>>71480137
>>
How's reddit reacting to this isn't he their darling?
>>
In before it's revealed that Louis CK has been kidnapping black men and forcefully sucking their dicks.
>>
>In 2014, the parents of George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch coordinator who is known for fatally shooting Trayvon Martin but was later acquitted of second degree murder and manslaughter, filed a lawsuit against Barr for tweeting their home address and phone number on March 29, 2012. Barr allegedly tweeted "At first I thought it was good to let ppl know that no one can hide anymore ... If Zimmerman isn't arrested I'll rt his address again- maybe go 2 his house myself."[49] Zimmerman's parents allege that Barr sought to "cause a lynch mob to descend" on their home. The Seminole County Circuit Court complaint sought more than $15,000 for emotional distress and invasion of privacy.[50][51] In August 2015, summary judgment was granted in favor of Barr.[52]

>On July 25, 1990, Barr performed "The Star-Spangled Banner" before a baseball game between the San Diego Padres and Cincinnati Reds at Jack Murphy Stadium. As she later claimed, she was initially having trouble hearing herself over the public-address system, so she was singing as loudly as possible, and her rendition of the song sounded "screechy". Following her rendition, she mimicked the often-seen actions of players by spitting and grabbing her crotch as if adjusting a protective cup. Barr claimed she had been encouraged by baseball officials to "bring humor to the song". The song and the closing routine received heavy media attention and offended many, including President George H. W. Bush, who called her rendition "disgraceful."[47] Barr would revisit this incident during her Comedy Central Roast in 2012, wherein she once again belted out the last few bars of the national anthem, without screeching.[48]
>>
>>71479707

Stories are just stories you cunt.
>>
>>71480338
>implying any of that means its untrue
>implying fanboys aren't just desperate for someone they like to not be a piece of shit
>>
File: 1465021030657.jpg (3 MB, 4800x3376) Image search: [Google]
1465021030657.jpg
3 MB, 4800x3376
Man, Cuck King is getting a double helping of the Trump curse!
>>
>>71480205

BUY MY GAME
>>
>>71479707
LAY OFF THE BBC LOUIS, DON'T LET IT CONTROL YOU
>>
File: KEKKING.png (76 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
KEKKING.png
76 KB, 225x225
>>71480438
>Bernie Baby dies
>>
>>71480126
I think they do it so he owes them a favour.

Haven't you listened to his standup? He's a super fucked up guy.
>>
>>71480434
I don't like Louis at all (in fact I think it'd be kind of funny if this was real), but Roseanne Barr is genuinely insane and not a good source for this kind of thing.

>In a 1991 interview with People, Barr described herself as an "incest survivor", accusing both of her parents of physical and sexual abuse,[86] claims which they and Geraldine publicly denied.[87] Melvin Belli, her parents' lawyer, said that they had passed a lie detector test "with flying colors".[87] Barr was even part of an incest recovery group, something she said her parents knew about but for which they were "in denial".[87] On February 14, 2011, Barr and Geraldine appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show where Barr admitted that the word "incest" could have been the wrong word to use and should have waited until her therapy was over before revealing the "darkest time" in her life.[88] She told Oprah, "I was in a very unhappy relationship and I was prescribed numerous psychiatric drugs... to deal with the fact that I had some mental illness... I totally lost touch with reality... (and) I didn’t know what the truth was... I just wanted to drop a bomb on my family".[88] She added that not everything was "made up", saying, "Nobody accuses their parents of abusing them without justification".[88] Geraldine said they did not speak for 12 years, but had recently reconciled.[88]
>>
>>71480493
I fucking thought he looked like Todd as well
>>
>>71480205
Todd?
>>
File: file.png (278 KB, 800x1297) Image search: [Google]
file.png
278 KB, 800x1297
>>71479707
hmmm
>>
>>71480438
Trump has been building alliances for 30 years, the storm hasn't even begun
>>
>>71479912

I used to know a guy that worked for Spacey at the Old Vic.

Spaceys favourite tactic? Take some pretty young actor (male) thing out for lunch or dinner (never the same place) and say to them "I want to fuck your face you twink cunt, if you say no, you'll never work again" and if they said "no" he'd walk out without paying leaving them there
>>
>>71480527
Doesn't really mean that she's saying untruths though. And based on that account it sounds entirely probably that her parents mistreated her as a child and she struggled to cope with its aftereffects as an adult. It's not uncommon for survivors to not understand what happened to them, nor for them to get talked into saying it didn't really happen.

And in the first place she's not reporting that he molested her, she's reporting stories other women have told her, many of which can be corroborated from other sources. I don't think its surprising that she would be the one willing to say something about it publicly. /tv/ likes the meme that people do it for attention, but there's virtually no good attention that comes out of speaking about such a thing, and when accusations do come out they are nearly always true.

>in b4 muh sjw
The fact that there are so many stories about him already should make you question his side rather than leap to find evidence that the one person speaking up isn't trustworthy.
>>
>>71479828

He was making a jab at him

To choose sean penn is too specific
>>
>>71480671
That's pretty hot.
>>
>>71480671
what a fucking asshole
>>
>>71479707
I wonder if all the cucky rhetoric Louie's been spewing over the past few years is because he's being blackmailed over this by the higher ups. Or maybe he thinks it will prop up his public image for when this stuff leaks to the mainstream after they're done with Cosby
>>
>>71479707
Nigga, he's always been one. Part of his whole thing is doing weird gross sexual things to or at people.
>>
>>71480671
>British poof ever saying no
>>
so why aren't charges being filed? a couple of wannabe famous uggos using utterly retarded allegations to get famous and a bunch of losers online spreading rumors to fill the void in their sad lives isn't going to accomplish anything
>>
File: fleece johnson.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fleece johnson.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>71480671
>Now I likes you, and I wants you. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard.
>>
>>71480671
>"I want to fuck your face you twink cunt, if you say no, you'll never work again"
I can imagine him saying that in Frank Underwood's voice.
>>
>>71480671
>he'd walk out without paying leaving them there
I believe it.
Not the first time he's done that
>>
>>71480683
Fair enough, I do think we should wait for more accusers to come out before jumping to conclusions though.
>>
>>71480671
Sounds true
>>
Fuck Louis C.K....
>>
>>71480975
wtf, do you hate him now?
>>
>>71480527
Dude, you are a fucking kike for defending Louis C.ucK

You think she's the only one accusing him?
http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/250286/jen-kirkman-louis-ck-gross-behavior-podcast/?utm_source=share-tw&utm_medium=button

Maybe pull up Jen Kirkman's psych tests before you reply
>>
File: 1421712498537.jpg (325 KB, 860x700) Image search: [Google]
1421712498537.jpg
325 KB, 860x700
>the comedian stood in front of the door, blocking their way with his body, until he was done.
>>
>>71480778
Jews like Cuck King will ruin their career
>>
This perv needs to be brought to justice.
>>
File: louis-ck-1024.jpg (107 KB, 570x428) Image search: [Google]
louis-ck-1024.jpg
107 KB, 570x428
>>71479707
Sure rape is bad but what if you really want to fuck a girl and she says no, what are you gonna do, not rape her?
>>
>>71480683
There was also that jerking off story from a couple of years ago
>>
>>71480996

I'm not a huge fan of what Hollywood is trying to drill into everyone's head as the latest "best" comedians which for white comedians is supposedly Louis CK, for the Black comedians is supposedly Kevin Hart, and for the rest is ihavenoidea

However.....Jen Kirkman doesn't seem like the most level-headed person. I honestly had no idea who she was so checked her wiki, imdb and tried to force myself to listen to some of that podcast.

They rehosted the podcast because she took it down apparently. I started around the 20-25 min. mark to at least hear the lead in to the Louis C.K. stuff around 31 min.

I dunno she seems really, really bitter. Wiki says married '09, divorced '11. She claims the only 3 men on earth who aren't crazy misogynist rapists are her 3 close male friends. She seems to check off a lot of the sjwfeminazibatshitcrazy boxes. She's a pink haircut and 40 lbs. away from being a walking meme.

"I'm so sick of being told i can't state my age. I'm so sick of being told everything I can't do".

The whole rant, regardless of the Louis stuff is just her being bitter when audiences don't laugh at her sjwfeminist stuff or when audiences don't believe she's 40, which is apparently equivalent to harassment or something.

Again, I would laugh so fucking hard if Louis CK winds up the next Cosby, but good lord is Jen Kirkman batshit.

Actually that might make it that much fucking funnier, if Louis CK gets his career destroyed because he jerked off on some sjw loon.
>>
The saddest thing about this is probably how his family is going to be affected by this. He has been using his daughters in his show and his standup for years now, they're in the spotlight. It's going to suck growing up knowing your dad is a Hollywood creep.
>>
>>71482621
Uh, nice reddit formatting you got there.
And you are literally shilling for Louis C.K
even typing "C.K."

Mind telling us who paid you? You non ironically now blast Jen Kirkman after blasting Roseanne Bar.

You don't even say they are lying, you just bring up their personal history or wellbeing.

Either you're a paid shill from those private mailing lists or I'm talking to Louis cuck king
>>
Jew Leibowitz shuts it down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da5VYSPsoE0#t=1h14m3s
>>
All of that stuff he does about how white men are the worst people ever is evidently just projection

Liberals are uniformly mentally ill
>>
>>71482897
He's not white he's mexican.
>>
>>71482702

I'm actually not the original person you responded to, that was my fault I should have checked that you were responding to someone, but whatever. If it's real and he jerked off on some female comics or whipped his dick out or whatever, absolutely sink his career, it'd be amusing to watch.

I really don't have a horse in this race, I just find Jen Kirkman ranting's kind of looney. Also I don't have social media accounts period. No fb, no reddit, no twitter/instagram, none of it. I honestly have no idea what "reddit formatting" means, I'm assuming too many line spaces? I have too many line spaces there because the text entry box is tiny and I haven't posted on 4chan in a decade.

I really don't care if he gets exposed like Cosby or not because I don't find him to be this "amazing comedian" that everybody says he is but Kirkman seems batshit.
>>
>>71482920
>"Gee, we white people are literally worse than Hitler. We totally deserve to get fucked in the ass forever."
>Is actually half mexican and half jew.

Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>71483153
Jewstizos are the worst
>>
>>71483191
Zimmerman is pretty based
>>
I heard one of the claims was that he rooted through the trash to steal a female co-stars used condom
>>
>>71479752
>I was on Neogaf

Its even more SJW and garbage than fucking tumblr.
>>
>>71483951
Because he's a cuckold, not a rapist.
>>
>>71479707
I dont even understand what these women are bitching about. If you are a comedian expect crude behavior. If he makes you uncomfortable leave the room. Since when did making someone feel bad become a crime?
>>
>>71484191
since tumblr and twitter
>>
>>71482662
>Those assholes that'll just keep reminding them of it just because they can
>>
>>71484191
>since when did people start caring about sexual harassment?
>>
>>71479811
>There's been murmurings about this guy for about four years now, especially among my (admittedly small) gang of female comedian friends.
>my (admittedly small) gang of female comedian friends
You sound like a Cuckolding Connoisseur with an (admittedly small) penis.
>>
>>71479811
Spacey being a hardcore pedo is common knowledge to anyone who knows a bit about Hollywood though
>>
Why go back to his hotel room if you don't want to fuck him? They are probably just bitching because they didn't get his dick.
>>
File: image.gif (372 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
372 KB, 900x600
>>71480438
Tfw you just found out Scott weiland is dead

How the fuck did I miss that
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.