[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people who think civil war was better than winter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>there are people who think civil war was better than winter soldier
>>
>watching that trash
>>
>>71478804
WS>Cw>Antman>GOTG>IM>Avengers>Im2>Avengers>Avengers 2>IM3>Thor 2
>>
>>71478804
>>71478804
I actually recently watched Ant-man for the first time. And you know what? It was pretty fucking good. The comedy was funny, the story was legit with the comics, the actors were good, the action was tight, and the sad moments were sad.

I rate it a 8/10 would watch again. Maybe a 9/10.

I wonder if Civil War is better than Ant-man.
>>
>>71478804
>Marvel movies
It's same movie since Iron Man. They just change capes and jokes, everything is 100% predictable.
>>
File: 1429479609364.png (36 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1429479609364.png
36 KB, 500x600
>>71478804
>a boy falls in love with a girl
>unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number
>>
>>71480213

Ant-man was the best part of Civil War tbqh
>>
>>71478804
Winter Soldier and Civil War are basically two parts of the same movie. Ultron being some kind of retarded interlude.
>>
>>71480698
he was the only good part of civil war
>>
every movie after Iron Man was shit, deal with it nerds, even Rotten Tomato agrees
>>
File: 1466802268544.jpg (84 KB, 508x504) Image search: [Google]
1466802268544.jpg
84 KB, 508x504
>>71478804
>there are people that argue about capeshit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.