[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the film that you absolutely hate? Like, that you get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 557x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 557x800
What is the film that you absolutely hate? Like, that you get extremely irritated at for even existing at all.
>>
I don't remember much about the film except that it seemed funny in the trailers, but what ass in execution. The acting is terrible, writing unremarkable, basically just an excuse to write edgy scenes about things everyone in America hates.
>>
>>71477978
I was annoyed he didn't fuck the girl. I get it's a comedy but it didn't feel like one, and the whole time the girl's sexual tension was palpable.

What a cuck.
>>
>>71477978
It's amusing to watch maybe once but beyond that it's masturbatory indulgence. I have no idea how Bobcat Goldthwait saw this through to the end without getting tired of it and realizing that.
>>
>>71477978
>>71478052
>>71478069
>completely missing the point of the film
>>
all star wars movies
>>
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Especially since it was sort of well received.

It's pretty much the movie equivalent of TBBT.
>>
File: p9432542_p_v8_ab.jpg (433 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p9432542_p_v8_ab.jpg
433 KB, 960x1440
>>71477978
I want the time I spent forcing myself to watch this back. The only purpose this movie serves is to act as a test of your masochistic tendencies and tolerance for listening to people bitch at each other in a tiny room.
>>
>>71477978
i did not know alex jones play in movies
>>
Burn After Reading. I don't get how anyone could enjoy that movie.
>>
File: smhfam.png (163 KB, 260x386) Image search: [Google]
smhfam.png
163 KB, 260x386
>>71477978
This absolute piece of dogshit
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 500x743) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 500x743
>>
Requiem for a Dream
>>
>>71478824
That film is not so bad, but Christ if I never heard that fucking boring Lux Aeterna again it will be too soon.

Sounds like babbys first classical composition.
>>
>>71478824
ASS
>>
>>71477978
This is literally a liberals fantasy masturbation of a movie.

Absolute garbage
>>
>>71477978
I loved watching this because it took place in my hometown of Syracuse. There are scenes driving down a road I took every day, and multiple scenes in a mall that I worked in for 4 years. I remember when they filmed this piece of shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.