[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can unJUST any actor/performer and expect a special by t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: dave-chappelle.jpg (32 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
dave-chappelle.jpg
32 KB, 650x400
You can unJUST any actor/performer and expect a special by the end of the year. Who do you choose?

https://youtu.be/KQTEarr4P4k
>>
Dannyboytbh go to bed in your tiny village shack. JUST is a shitty meme.
>>
In what way is Dave JUST?

He has an endless supply of wealth, he lives entirely by his own rules without any need to compromise his beliefs for his career and people would lay down in traffic for the chance to listen to him fart into a microphone on stage. If he decided he needed more money / fame all he'h have to do is publicly say "I NEED MORE MONEY / FAME" and there would be a line of offers for movies / specials / shows / etc. a mile long.
>>
File: psst.png (47 KB, 381x292) Image search: [Google]
psst.png
47 KB, 381x292
>dave chappelle is a muslim, thats why i dont watch him since i found out.
>>
File: 1455423232700.png (898 KB, 711x711) Image search: [Google]
1455423232700.png
898 KB, 711x711
>>71477339
>>
>>71477324

JUST means "doesn't spend every waking hour trying to pander to impossible to please, chronically bitter, 15 year old, alt-right /tv/ shit posters"
>>
>>71477324
Well he went crazy and isn't funny anymore, compared to where he was ten years ago he's definitely JUST. In this case it's not entirely his fault, he clearly was predisposed to mental illness. Hopefully he has all the money he needs to live comfortably and more important his family is safe and taken care of.
>>
File: 1467038987303.gif (3 MB, 268x278) Image search: [Google]
1467038987303.gif
3 MB, 268x278
>>71477429
allahu akbar
>>
>>71477429
He didn't go crazy. He told the suits at comedy central to go fuck themselves
>>
>>71477705
Nah, he had a breakdown. It's why he got jacked and, again, isn't funny anymore. Look at Dave now compared to Dave in the 90s and early 2000s...they are two different personalities, completely. He has fear and uncertainty behind his eyes, and it's not some lame Hollywood Illuminati bullshit, it's paranoid schizophrenia. He's simply a nut case now. Not as bad as Katt Williams, but in the same boat. And i say this as his biggest fan and supporter.
>>
>>71477429
>>71477888

Interesting diagnosis, where'd you get your doctorate from?
>>
>>71477888
9/11 was an inside job, the moon is made out of cheese.
>>
>>71477934
Yale
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>
>>71477429
>>71477888
>Go to south africa for 2 weeks after all that shit that went down and you declined your boss' offer
>work out

MAN THIS NIGGA IS ABTSHIT CRAZY LOOK HOW CRAZY HE IS

what?
>>
>>71477971
He's not the only one suffering from mental illness, I see...Seek help, anon.
>>
>>71477888
>people change after 26 years
>people like to look after there health after years of getting high and eating junk

Wew lads this guys onto something
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.