[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where the hell do I go to talk about Theater on 4chan? It lies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Book of Mormon.jpg (71 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Book of Mormon.jpg
71 KB, 640x360
Where the hell do I go to talk about Theater on 4chan? It lies somewhere between /lit/, /tv/, /mu/, and even a little of /tg/ (considering the notion of playing roles).
>>
/fagshit/
>>
is Colin Quinns live shows on broadway considered theater
>>
>>71476643
I still haven't seen The Book of Mormon
Can they just put this shit on DVD cause I am NOT going to go to a show
>>
>>71476643
HELLO

MY NAME IS ELDER PRICE

AND I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH YOU THE MOST AMAZING BOOK
>>
/ic/ or /asp/
>>
>>71476723
They really do need to make a film out of it.

I got to see it on Broadway and I think it's probably not only the best thing that Parker and Stone have done, but probably the most important too.
>>
>>71476643

ive seen the following on/off broadway:

42nd street (loved it and i mightve seen it twice)
chicago
aida
wicked
spamalot
the producers

maybe a couple others. kinda sucks that i was so young when it happened too because i know that i didnt appreciate the experience as much as i should have.
>>
>>71476799
Of those, I've seen Spamalot and The Producers.

I'm currently coming to terms with the fact that I'll probably never get to see Hamilton. The music is just so good.
>>
>tfw want into theater
>literally everyone in the scene is some drama queen fag
>girls are narcissistic
>costume/set designers are autists
...why cant they be fucking normal?
I feel like I should fit in, but I dont

Anyways OP, you posted a musical and they're shit tier
>>
anyone know who I could blow to get cheap Hamilton tickets?
>>
Musicals are the fucking gayest thing in the world and if you like them you need to kill yourself.
Yes, "ironic" musicals count, too.
>>
>>71477065
>>71476892
>Not liking musicals
Faggots
>>
>>71477065
But I enjoyed the lion king musical when I was a kid. Are you saying I was mistaken and that It wasnt fun?
>>
>>71476988
You're not gonna get cheap Hamilton tickets for anything less than anal anon.
>>
>>71476643
>>/lgbt/
>>
>>71477286
/lgbt/ doesn't really take kindly to straights on their board.
>>
>>71476643
/LGBT/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.