[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the point of the whole Margery plotline in s6? Why did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 998.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
998.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
What was the point of the whole Margery plotline in s6?
Why did they make her look like a great manipulator, scheming against the Sparrow while pretending to be holy and shit, when they fucking killed her for muh "WOW" effect.

Are Dolce and Gabanna fucking incompetent retards?
>>
DUDE SHOCKING DEATHS LMAO
>>
>>71476096
Because things don't always go as planned.
I guess that...Life is irregular.
>>
>>71476096
red herring
>>
>>71476096
You really think they died? How naive can you be?
>>
>>71476270
>le Stannis and the Blackfish are alive too meme

drop it pham, Dungeon and Dragons are too incompetent to develop compeling characters so they just kill them off
>>
>>71476152
If this were the actual middle ages you would be executed just for posting that
I don't even understand this meme but I saw other anons using it
>>
She isn't in control. That's the whole thing. When she passes the note to grandma, it's clear she's still in a form of prison. She's pretty much in the same situation she was in with Joffrey: it's a shitty situation but she's playing along. Difference is, Granny can't get her out of this one like she did when she poisoned Joffrey.
>>
>>71476479
It's actually pretty funny. I laughed when I first saw it.
Also if these were the actual middle ages we would both probably executed for posting this
>>
File: theinternet.jpg (117 KB, 1198x1800) Image search: [Google]
theinternet.jpg
117 KB, 1198x1800
>mfw she is kill
>>
They wrote themselves into a hole and the only way out of it was to kill everyone.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 640x799) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 640x799
>mfw not executed for posting this
>>
>>71476096
Well, the book is shit, they adaptation is shit, between retarded writing and very bad cuts you can only do so much, the story is all over the place with dozen of plotlines leading to nothing and that's also why it feels that characters are teleporting all around the world.
>>
>>71476559
Please explain :o?
>>
>>71476096

GOT characters don't die you simpleton. They row to Gendry island (off-camera of course) to plot their revenge against the characters that still get screentime.
>>
>>71476096
she was planning and scheming and obviously had something in mind, but Cersei ruined it

that's life sometimes
but the reason they showed he planning was to let the viewer know she hadn't ACTUALLY become a religious nutjob, and also it made you think she wasn't going to die, because cutting a characters screentime is a very clear way of saying "they will be killed later, so we don't want to waste time talking about whatever the fuck they are doing"

they wanted her death to be a surprise and shock, and it wouldn't have been had they just ignored her for the season
>>
>>71476096
Margery was never a great manipulator, her only accomplishments were getting her grandmother to kill Joffrey and pussy-whipping a 10 year old. Killing the High Sparrow and the Tyrells at the same time makes sense, their only purpose is to oppose Cersei during this part of her character arc.

Cersei's 1st act: Power behind the throne, plotting against her husband, ruling through Joffrey
Cersei's 2nd act: Attempting to gain power herself, being opposed by high Sparrow/Tyrells/Kevan etc
Cerseis 3rd act: Dark Queen, inevitable death
>>
>>71476096
well it does make a bit of sense

they hype her up to be an invincible mega manipulator genius but then cersei just blows her up with wildfire and it ends up not mattering

kind of like harrenhals big walls didn't matter against dragons

or how stannis' big ass fleet didn't matter against wildfire
>>
>>71476096
WHY did you post this AGAIN you fucking fuck?
>OH MAN I GOT REPLIES BETTER POST THIS STUPID FUCKING SHIT AGAIN

FUCK YOU NIGGER
>>
ITT: redditors defending Dungeon and Dragons' shitty writing
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.