[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who was in the wrong here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
who was in the wrong here?
>>
Why Gordon is bulliying that poor guy?
>>
>>71476023
That's Raj, probably the most incompetent contestant on the show.

Its a miracle he made it to the second, let alone third episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBJVk4q7RUE
>>
>>71476553
That part when he just puts his head in the freezer and say "I need to cool down" gets me every time
>>
>>71476023
BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING RAW
>>
>>71475457
This is obviously staged, right?
>>
File: 1451665322237.gif (2 MB, 349x348) Image search: [Google]
1451665322237.gif
2 MB, 349x348
>>71476553
Cringe inducing fake and scripted
>>
>>71476553
They all seem like a bunch of dicks.
>>
>>71476553
What the fuck is Lord Varys doing in Hell's Kitchen?
>>
File: marco.jpg (24 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
marco.jpg
24 KB, 460x276
amateurs
>>
>>71477146
>>71477244
It's not staged, just edited really weird
>>
File: MPW2.jpg (22 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
MPW2.jpg
22 KB, 460x276
>>Ramsay then moved to London, where he worked in a series of restaurants until being inspired to work for the temperamental Marco Pierre White at Harveys.[10]

After working at Harveys for two years and ten months, Ramsay, tired of "the rages and the bullying and violence", decided that the way to further advance his career was to study French cuisine.
>>
>>71479106
I know it's staged because at first this guy Raj clearly is insecure beta, but then he goes out of character and start boasting and acting super weird, like it's just written for laughs and his character is pure comedy relief.
>>
>>71475457
JEAN PHILIPPE!
>>
>>71477146
The show is very different without the sound effects and such,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxlghUQPOBo
>>
>>71476553
He stayed cause he provided entertainment...meaning getting Ramsay angry.
>>
>>71479330
more like they purposely threw a mentally ill man on the show just to stir up ratings
>>
>>71479330
They purposely pick a couple of people they know are going to start drama just for the views. I'm glad you're an expert on human sociology though, do you have a degree?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.