[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this movie so forgettable? Literally never see anybody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: CaptaiN_America_civil_war.jpg (200 KB, 1000x1432) Image search: [Google]
CaptaiN_America_civil_war.jpg
200 KB, 1000x1432
Why is this movie so forgettable? Literally never see anybody talk about it
>>
>>71474558
just wait till everyone gets sick of star trek wars reboot x3 and they circle back and reboot MCU all over again in 10-20 years
>>
File: Mr Wonderful.jpg (12 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
Mr Wonderful.jpg
12 KB, 208x250
>>71474558
>Why is this movie so forgettable? Literally never see anybody talk about it

On here it gets spammed with "hurr capeshit" even though it was very good and (for once) we see a superhero movie that actually examines a philosophical question, in this case gun control and the role of governments in society.

Captain America best superhero
>>
>>71474697

Literally Rebbit/Marvelstudios the opinion

But it didn't explore the question, it mentioned it once and then film became 'muh Bucky', it was a standard capeshit m8 only dressed up as something more.

On that front it failed but the quips and stupid incoherent action was on point in the airport scene tbqh
>>
>>71474595
The Star Trek movies aren't very good, but they're fun. Civil War is neither.
>>
4 posts and almost pruned

marvelkeks...lol
>>
because there's nothing to complain about this movie. If there's one, it was basically a minor thing that never bothered me much.

what I really like about this movie is how they managed to establish such an enlarged cast without feeling too overcrowded and gave them really decent screentime and believable motivation even though it was focusing on Tony and Steve.

And the end fight isn't just another group of heroes taking down some big bad together so it was more refreshing than other superhero movies this year.

What lacking is only some constant shaky-cam and uncinematic visual
>>
File: 14292826625352.png (138 KB, 626x566) Image search: [Google]
14292826625352.png
138 KB, 626x566
>>71477633
>>
>>71477633
Some of the CGI was noticeably terrible, though. Like when Cap jumps out of Bucky's window.
>>
>>71474558
because nothing really happens in the movie. No consequences. No significant character development. It's just really cringe worthy humor and bland special effects.
>>
It's the same deal as it was with the Scott Pilgrim books. It's good, so we have no reason to talk about it anymore. We had our discussion in the first few weeks of its release, and now we're done, but every so often someone will post "Why don't we ever talk about this?"
>>
>>71477692
>posting my own opinion is considered as disney or marvel shill
keep telling that to yourself, fag

>>71477695
that's what I said, really felt uncinematic overall. Oh, and the music was really meh
>>
>>71474558
You apparently weren't here mere months ago. New movies and TV have come out since then.
>>
File: 7952220.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
7952220.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
Why do you think it's forgettable? it's all the same super hero shit. What's funny is that there's so many of these shitter movies cause you autistic kids watch them so much, that to the rest of America they're all just "That Avenger movie" haha. And you wonder why your shit-kino is dying. You super hero millennials asked for it. you deserve it
>>
it's too popular

I feel awkward saying I enjoyed it

it's like saying coca cola tastes good, yeah no shit
>>
>>71477692
>http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/142928272622539/image/HCop5ix-nUJZDZhV8TPPCQ/
interesting
>>
>>71474558
Why do DCucks get so butthurt every time Civil War is mentioned?
>>
>>71478353
Because it "won" against BvS.
>>
>>71478236
Literally this.
>>
File: smug.png (353 KB, 600x547) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
353 KB, 600x547
>>71478353
>mfw everytime people said an opinion about a movie and it always ended with "better than Civil War"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.