[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got sentenced to prison. Movies to help me cope with this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 18
File: 1345387708922.gif (717 KB, 462x252) Image search: [Google]
1345387708922.gif
717 KB, 462x252
I got sentenced to prison. Movies to help me cope with this?
>>
>>71473104
what fer?
>>
>>71473104
>>
Escape from Alcatraz
The Shawshank Redemption
O Brother, Where Art Thou?

What did you do?
>>
>>71473122
>>71473161
Theft and bodily injury

is prison rape actually a thing? I'm fucking scared, man
>>
>>71473104
American history X
American Me
Animal Factory
>>
>>71473183
>implying anyone on /tv/ is going to know an actual, first-hand fact about prison

Maybe? As far as I know, just keep to yourself, only fight someone if they instigate it (which supposedly never happens), and don't accept anything from anyone for free, lest you become indebted to them
>>
>>71473183
Yes. And all lines are racial. Find the people that are your color and stay near them
>>
>>71473183
I don't think it's a thing. Walk to the biggest guy you see and say you shitpost on /tv/. He'll know I sent ya.

it's kinda shit, but 25th Hour will hit close to home for you. Not make you cope at all.
>>
>>71473104
>I got sentenced to prison.
Grammar Nazis have that much power now?
>>
>>71473183
fuck you, get assraped you human waste
>>
>>71473183

Depends mate... Are you tall, well-built and menacing looking ? if yes you'll do alright as long as you don't piss anyone.

Also, you deserve going to prison fucboi
>>
>>71473183
Not really. Don't accept anything from anyone and be wary of people trying to befriend you. Don't join a gang. Keep to yourself, lift, meditate. You'll be fine bud
>>
File: Poorlittlewhiteguy.jpg (65 KB, 380x545) Image search: [Google]
Poorlittlewhiteguy.jpg
65 KB, 380x545
>>71473104
>>
Smoky and the Bandit
Con Air
The Rock
>>
>>71473104

Scum (UK, 1979)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9Ae0h2pd78
>>
>>71473277
kek this
>>
File: 1411734166579.jpg (322 KB, 2000x1867) Image search: [Google]
1411734166579.jpg
322 KB, 2000x1867
I feel like OP is lying
>>
>>71473183
What did you steal and who did you injure and how?

Only way to avoid being buttfucked is to make some friends and to avoid going anywhere like the showers or the laundry room without them.
I've never been to prison but 7 guys I went to school with have.
>>
File: Guenzel-Prag.jpg (26 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
Guenzel-Prag.jpg
26 KB, 576x432
>>71473183
Watch Oz and learn from the prag characters and others who were just raped in general , thats my advice man take care.
>>
>>71473183
Here's what you can expect in prison faggot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItAzJD0o9NQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9WClv4U5B8
>>
>>71473104
Prison rape. I can guarantee you that those two words are the first thing that popped into your head when you heard you were on the way to the slammer. There is no way to sugarcoat this issue. You may be raped when you go to prison. I am not trying to scare you. It is a serious, real issue. Here are some facts:
It is estimated that there are over 300,000 instances of prison rape a year.
196,000 are estimated to happen to men in prison
123,000 are estimated to happen to men in county jail.
40,000 are estimated to be committed against boys in either adult prisons or while in juvenile facilities or lock ups.
5000 women are estimated to be raped in prison.

Remember that these are all estimates. Most rapes are not reported.

Sexual attacks in prison are considered rape when penetration occurs. It is estimated that inmates are approached with unwanted sexual advances over 80,000 times per day in the United States alone.

Keep in mind that many experts consider county and local jails to be more likely places for rapes than prisons. There is a reason for this. You are more likely to be raped while in prison if:
You are young.
You come from a middle-class background.
You are white.
You are not street smart or have no gang affiliations.
Physically you are of small stature.

By the time repeat or career criminals get to prison they have normally made the circuit through foster homes, juvenile lockups and reform schools where rape is very common. So by the time they actually make it to the big time they are well schooled in this fact of prison life and quite often they are the attackers not the attackees.
>>
>>71473183
just learn to love it and become a fuccboi
>>
File: 44ebf33bad_57653861_o2[1].jpg (85 KB, 565x801) Image search: [Google]
44ebf33bad_57653861_o2[1].jpg
85 KB, 565x801
>>71473104
>>
>>71473183

Theft and Bodily Injury ? hehehe

>/tv/ goes to prison
>Scared shitless
>Tyrone Ten Ton smells the fear and hits /tv/ up
>'' You a big boy aight? eheh shiiieetttttt''
>'' f-f-f-for you eheh... ''
>WHAT YOU SAY WHITEY ?!
>/tv/ gets introduced to the ol' Alabama Black Mamba
>'' gonna take care of yo bitch ass real good crackah ''
>'' t-t-thanks y-yyou too...''
>>
OP here, thanx for all your support. Guess not a lot of recommended movies, but support nonetheless. I was trying to rob this dude's apartment, but he was home when he wasn't supposed to. I found him in his bed sleeping.. he woke up and tried to kill me. Had to defend myself, beat him to a pulp (im not very big, but the guy I was trying to rob is an extremely lanky, shortass dude) and ran away. Got picked up by the cops a short time before that. Man, I wish I didn't do it, I really dont wanna go to fucking prison.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (38 KB, 519x539) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
38 KB, 519x539
>>71473393
>>
File: Prison_scare.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Prison_scare.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
DON'T WORRY OP when you get raped you'll find it's actually a humorous situation like on The Boondocks.
>>
>>71473418
How much money did you actually think you were going to profit from this robbery?

Are you really just deadset on not getting a shitty job?
>>
>>71473183
Watch the movie Scum.

It's essential that you assert yourself as the 'daddy' of your block. Once the former daddy is bleeding half to death at your feet you'll have your pick of the boipucci.

That or try watching Riki-Oh. Then you can falcon-punch your way through the prison hierarchy in the name of justice.
>>
>>71473418
Sux anon. How long do you got there? Just watch the movies you love right now.
>>
>>71473418
Just off yourself... I don't want to live on the same planet as scum like you
>>
>>71473418
This guide is for the person who has never done any kind of time. Do not think that rape will only happen in prison. If you have to go to county jail prior to your trial and while awaiting transfer to prison, a sexual attack is very likely to occur there. This can all depend on the area you live in. If you are in a rural area with a small jail, of course the chances will drop. But if you are in a metro area, Los Angeles County, New York’s Rikers Island, Miami’s Dade, and Chicago’s Cook being among the worst, your chances of being raped are going to skyrocket.

Especially, and this is not a racist statement, if you are white. Consider that of the total number of estimated prison rapes:
13% involved white inmates raping white inmates
29% involved black inmates raping black inmates.
56% involved black inmates raping white inmates.

This comes to a grand total of 85% of prison rapes being committed by blacks, with 69% of the victims being white. The rapes of white inmates are normally done by gangs of blacks and somewhat in the open so that other inmates, but not staff, can witness the attacks. The blacks involved are generally in the joint for crimes such as armed robbery or severe assault cases.

One of the reasons for this situation is that whites lack solidarity while in prison and unlike the population on the outside, are the minority on the inside.

Scenario #1. A white middle-class man, let’s say a poster on /tv/ is picked up for theft and bodily injury, and is locked into a communal cell with four black inmates, all whom have done substantial amounts of time in prison. The white man is of small stature and has no street smarts. The chances of him being raped:. Damn near 100%.
>>
>>71473547
This feels made up. To add legitimacy to your claims tell OP the fable of Donny the Punk.'
>>
>>71473104
None. Escape now while you can. American Prisons are death sentences for good people. Even if you survive you'll have a huge gaping asshole and you'll become a hardened criminal not fit for society, only able to get the lowest menial jobs.
>>
>>71473510
The dude is pretty loaded, but doesnt keep a big, well secured apartment. That's why it was so tempting for me to rob him
>>
>>71473104
Fuck tyrone up as long as you set foot in your cell and you'll be alright.Then tell tyrone that you want to speak to "whoever's in charge",meet with him and tell him that you want to buy drugs.
Niggers will give you respect and leave you alone for some reason.
>>
>>71473547
>One of the reasons for this situation is that whites lack solidarity while in prison and unlike the population on the outside, are the minority on the inside.
If you end up in a rape joint, join the brotherhood.
>>
>>71473590
how did he try to kill you? Why did you wreck his shit?
>>
>>71473418
>>71473590
I would be scared as shit if some fucking low life was in my apartment trying to rob me.

You deserved to get raped for doing this to someone. Youre lucky he didnt kill you, honestly should have to be quite frank.
>>
>>71473604
this is a bad idea
>>
File: americuck.jpg (76 KB, 716x577) Image search: [Google]
americuck.jpg
76 KB, 716x577
>>71473585
https://www.wcl.american.edu/endsilence/documents/impactandrecoveryofprisonrape.pdf
>>
You can use the threat to check in as a bargaining chip in trying to reach a compromise with other prisoners while in population, since if someone wants to use you sexually he wants to keep you out there where he is. Some examples of situations where this is useful is in getting someone to settle for head instead of taking your ass, declining to be involved in prostitution, turning down a persistent suitor who wants to make you "his kid," getting your Man (if you are "hooked up") to treat you better, or telling a gang to leave you alone. Threats are useless, however, unless you are willing to back them up by actually checking in, even for short time like a week, if your threat is disregarded. In such cases, checking in is like going on strike, and if you are not a good fighter it may be the best tool you have to bargain with. You can always think of it as a chance to catch up on your sleep, write letters, and finally get through some enormous book.

If you want to check in and staff is making it difficult, insist on your right to protection and tell them you want written documentation of their refusal to give it to you, so you can sue them for damages if you are hurt or raped. You do not have to tell them who the problem is; the statement that you are in serious danger in population is sufficient. If all else fails, refuse to re-enter your housing even if ordered to do so.
>>
>>71473619
He tried getting a knife (I think) or something.. he just basically attacked me like a fucking bull. Had to defend myself..
>>71473626
Yeh yeh I know, I'm a fucking lowlife scum, dont u think I regret my decision to try to rob him by now?
>>
It's Prison, Then by Vern Sheevinger
>>
>>71473691
>Had to defend myself..
You had no right to defend yourself.
>>
>>71473676
>text not justified
into the trash.jpg
>>
>>71473691
Do you work out often? How were you able to beat him up so badly? Did you use a weapon yourself?
>>
File: swedish prison hell.jpg (56 KB, 800x334) Image search: [Google]
swedish prison hell.jpg
56 KB, 800x334
whatever happens op you can at least take consolation from not being sent to a Swedish prison
>>
For some reason, the thought of a guy about to get sent to prison to get assfucked on the regular basis having Dexter gifs saved on his computer is funny as hell to me
>>
>>71473777
he might be fucking other guys in the ass though anon. getting hard over the prospect of sticking your erect cock in another guy's ass and then doing it isn't gay, did you know that?
>>
>>71473104
How long is your sentence?

If you've got more than a few years, I'd recommend Rectify
Hell, I'd recommend it to anyone regardless of if they went to prison, it's fucking incredible.
It's about a guy who's released from death row after new evidence is discovered, having spent his entire life there
Very slow, easily the best thing on tv
>>
>>71473676
I'm not reading all that. Tell me if there are any points that disagree with your previous claims.
>>
Find the biggest and meanest motherfucker, assault him and take a bite out of his chin/throat or whatever while screaming like a madman
>>
friendly reminder that if you try the old movie cliche "try to fight the biggest motherfucker on the block" will get you not only raped, but also possibly disfigured/mutilated as well.

t. ex-prisoner
>>
>>71473104
Talk to Anne Erin. He's very familiar with prison rape.
>>
>>71474124
Not if you win.

t. current biggest cracka in da block
>>
>>71473104
Get Hard.
>>
>>71474087
this tbqh no one will mess with Crazy Madman Mc Bob
>>
>>71473104
grow a fucking beard at least, you want to look as un fuckable as possible
>>
>>71474162
in another attempt for attention he finally admitted he made the whole thing up for attention
>>
a cousin of mine was in the pen for murder, he said it's nothing like you see in the movies
>>
>>71474170
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM5mSsMOSk0
>>
Prison violence is generally a meme. You won't be (forcibly) raped, they will try to coerce you into it, and then you'll find yourself in a situation without a way out.

>>71474124
>obviously has never been to prison
>>
>>71473104
Hi OP, I'm sorry to hear about your predicament.

Just out of interest, what race are you?
I only ask because a lot of thing in prison culture is based on race.
>>
An actual tip: Go fight someone. Even if you lose you will show that you aren't afraid to fight
>>
Don't accept anything from anyone, if someone offers you a candy bar and you're hungry you eat the skin off of your fingers instead man because whats going to happen is the guy that gave you that is going to come back tomorrow and he's gunna want that back and "interest" which can be any number of awful things.

>>71474290
coerced rape in jail seems kind of like regular rape to me to be honest with you man it's not any less despicable
>>
As a new punk you won't know diddly-squat about your sexual duties, so here are a few practical tips: to avoid AIDS, learn to suck dick. In fact, learn it so well you can do deep throat and he'll forget all about your ass. The trick is relaxation, not easy at first, to be sure, when you feel the whole thing is absolutely disgusting, but for your own good, you need to learn to relax using any technique that works for you. In order to avoid gagging, wait til your stomach is empty (1½ hrs after meals), so there's nothing to barf. If you do throw up, do it on the floor and not him! Train yourself gradually. Meditate, say mantras, anything that gets you to relax. Stop thinking of the dick as an invading foreign object; if you can get over that perception, you'll be OK. Try to take deep breaths whenever you can and breathe through your nose. Practice holding your breath like a swimmer. If he fucks your skull so hard you think you're about to pass out from asphyxiation, you should grab his legs and signal your distress. Most likely he'll be about to come and won't let up, but it'll be over real soon.

The first few times you get fucked in the ass, it hurts bigtime. If you have to get fucked in the ass, again try to relax as much as possible and get him to slow down. It will hurt less, and if it keeps happening you will get used to it and it won't hurt at all. Be sure to use some kind of greasy stuff (vaseline, hair cream, etc.) as a lubricant, and a condom if at all possible. If you are hooked up, your jocker will usually try to minimize any pain that might be involved. After all, he wants to keep your resentment and complaints to a minimum.

A dick up your ass may well physically stimulate your prostate gland, and you may experience that as pleasurable. You may even get a hard-on while being fucked, just as a physical reaction. And some punks will find the sexual experience arousing. Many guys have some homosexual feelings even though they are basically straight.
>>
>>71474412
>Don't accept anything from anyone, if someone offers you a candy bar and you're hungry you eat the skin off of your fingers instead man

Thanks Patrice.
>>
when I was in county jail, I started a gang called the grape slushies
>>
>>71474482
It's better advice than anything else in this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CybGo6hALVo
>>
Has OP even said if he's going to minimum security or max?
Big difference
>>
File: 1463365405627.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1463365405627.gif
2 MB, 260x260
>>71474456
>/tv/
>Television & Film
>>
>>71473691
Man, you show no real remorse at all for beating the shit out of a guy you were trying to rob. There goes dem mitigating factors.
>>
>>71473104
>>71473183
>>71473418
>>71473590
>>71473691

No sympathy for criminal scum like you. Hope you get fat cocks jammed in your asshole daily. If you invaded my house I'd rape you myself.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlHN2_x6GEE
Future OP
>>
>>71473297
really this

once you have been sentenced you are a criminal and don't get access to a computer or internet
OP is full of shit
>>
What is Mexico https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0pP66O9VN0
>>
>>71474708
didn't stop Mad Thad.
>>
>>71473104

Read Papillon, plan escape. Think it's also a movie, book is GOAT though.
>>
>>71474412
>>71474541
This

You won't get raped as long as you don't let people pick on you, let them do "favors" for you, accept gifts from them, or act like a bitch.

You'll get fucked up if you try the "knock the toughest motherfucker out" meme, just leave people alone if they aren't bothering you, but fighting back is a good idea if someone keeps picking on you or corners you. The guys that get raped are plain old bully magnets who let people walk all over them. Even if you fight back and get your ass kicked, bad guys will see you as too much trouble and will look for a weaker target.
>>
Anybody here actually been in prison or knew someone in prison? I'd love to hear some juicy irl prison stories.
>>
>>71473183
Yes,You get to choose between raped by a big nigger,rednecks,mexicans,skinheads and bikers.Enjoy (^_^)/
>>
>>71473104
I don't understand why someone wouldn't steal someone's identity and live somewhere else. Why would you walk into a prison lmao
>>
>>71473104
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/cca-private-prisons-corrections-corporation-inmates-investigation-bauer

No gangs in this one because it's the south but I imagine the rest can help you out.
>>
>>71473248
>25th hour
>shit

Capeshit loving pleb detected.
>>
>>71476352
Because for a relatively minor offense, it's not worth the risk of getting caught (and OP WILL get caught) and spending a lot more time in prison.
>>
>>71476259
I knew a guy who got a swastika burnt into his ass on the first night
>>
>>71473590
Much better ways to get access to some guys place than breaking in. You should have offered him drugs, become his friend, get him to throw a party, make sure he gets drunk, passes out, then rob him blind when everyone is either gone or asleep.
>>
>>71473183
Try to stay away from the other people. It's actually more dangerous to join a gang. The best way to survive is to be invisible as possible
>>
File: 1462503505224.png (7 KB, 635x124) Image search: [Google]
1462503505224.png
7 KB, 635x124
>>71476302
Pic related.
>>71476259
Yeah because of driving drunk. Nothing really happen but maybe it was because I was in a prison of low security
>>
>>71476492
Anything is better than getting raped everyday by tyrone lol
>>
>>71473104
WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF YOUR PLAN
>>
File: laugh.jpg (49 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
49 KB, 425x282
>>71473277
>>
>>71476516
Was his name Tobias?
>>
>>71475089
Thad was out on bail with restrictions that said he couldn't use a computer.
No sentencing was happening yet.
>>
Leave the fucking country.You are better off taking refugee in Syria at this point.
>>
File: 523501288_1280x720.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
523501288_1280x720.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
Dunno, prison seems pretty fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPxE1aOiBNM
>>
>>71473183
Y'know, minimum-security prison is no picnic. I have a client in there right now. He says the trick is: kick someone's ass the first day, or become someone's bitch. Then everything will be all right.
>>
>>71476516
Was it the Aryans' welcoming gift or was it the niggers that thought he was a nazi?
>>
>commit a crime
>get free food and housing for several years
I never understood this
>>
>>71473183
Prepare your anus.
>>
>>71477027
You forgot the part where you pretty much sit in there 20 hours a day doing nothing.
>>
>>71474669
So basically OP should ask for Protective custody
>>
>>71477070
Well, it's not like we are doing much anyway.
>>
>>71474669
fuck that was terrifying, watching some dumbass kid do everything wrong
there's just that fear that could be you shrugging everything off
>>
>>71477070
Couldn't he get books and learn or become an artfag.
>>
>>71477070
thats why you occupy your time with books and working out.
>>
File: We wuz aryanz 'n sheeit.jpg (13 KB, 538x303) Image search: [Google]
We wuz aryanz 'n sheeit.jpg
13 KB, 538x303
>>71473247
>be black
>full blow vitiligo
>>
>>71473183
>theft and bodily injury
can you elaborate on this. is this your first offense? a theft charge wouldn't get you to prison, even bodily injury depending on exactly what it was.
>>
>>71477070
I do that in real life too.
>don't have to work either at least most of the cases
The only downside I can see is so called prison rape but apparently that's exaggerated
>>
>>71473247
They are still going to want his boipussy though. He should have thought about all that before committing a crime.It's better to be a hobo than go to jail.
>>
>>71473104
I recently spent a few months in jail. As a first timer i was a bit apprehensive, but it was alright. Boring as fuck, but i didnt get raped or stabbed.

BUT i dont live in America, so there are just majority of white dudes in our jails. A few slavs and a few niggers, but not enough to make racial divides and form gangs.

Also, i bit a q-tip off at the end, drilled a hole in my soap and strung it with floss. Not because of shower rape, but i was so fucking bored.

I also didnt fap for 40 days, which literally made me have sexual fantasies about obese ugly women. Like the women of my dreams became increasingly ugly. Fucking weird.

Also, try to get a job in the kitchen. It kills more hours and you get to eat slightly better. Good luck Anon.
>>
>>71477002
yeeeahhh... I'm gonna need you to repeat that from me... that would be really great... yeahh..
>>
>>71473183
>Theft

I hope you get buttfucked in prison.
>>
File: the-great-escape.jpg (388 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
the-great-escape.jpg
388 KB, 1024x768
>>
short eyes
>>
>>71473379
This is just because they consider all sex inside prison rape.
>>
>>71473691

no you had to run llike the piece of shit you are

you entered a mans home illegally and then attacked him

he had every right to try and kill you

i hope you get raped to death in there
>>
>>71473183
Just keep your head down and don't try to fight anybody. That's movie shit. Most of the guys in prison just want to do their time and get out.

Unless you are arrested for some CP shit it's unlikely any will want to kill you. As for fucking... well, let's hope you're not pretty.
>>
>>71480445
That's not true most of them don't want to do their time.

Nobody in prison ever thinks what they deserves prison.
>>
>>71473104
How long are you going to be in there?
>>
Send us a postcard, OP
>>
I've been sitting in a court hallway for 3 hours waiting for my dad's pretrial hearing. No breakfadst, no coffee, 4 hours of sleep. Could be here all day. How's everyone else's day?
>>
>>71482617
Please respond. What are you facing?
>>
>>71484010
It's my dad's hearing. He's been in custody for like 6 weeks because apparently he hit on an underage girl but it's bullshit. They're just now hearing the pre-trial. Been waiting for like 5-6 hours now because it looks better if he has a family that's supporting him and can vouche for his excuse that he was advertising private guitar lessons.

My dad's a piece of shit but he doesn't deserve to be labeled a child predator for some bullshit
>>
Prison rape isn't really a thing anymore, but sexual predators are still very active.
People will try to offer you stuff that is normally hard to come by and expect you to return the favor sexually.
>>
>>71473183
Beat up the biggest nigger in the jail. That should set you straight.
>>
>>71484463
believe what you want but he probably did it
>>
>>71473183
were they felony counts and or is it max security?
>>
>>71473183

you'll be in with other thieves and small assault charges. you're not going to be around murderers and rapists. so you can relax a little bit there
>>
>>71480577
That's not what that means
It means that prisoners know that fighting will just extend their stay so most just keep to themselves and not try to cause trouble
>>
>>71473104
>>71473104
Watch this video OP. It could save your boipucci.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zYBmsP6fes
>>
>>71473248
25th Hour is GOAT, fuck off
>>
>>71473183
Watch Oz. You will be the wizard.
>>
File: drunken laughter.jpg (214 KB, 345x336) Image search: [Google]
drunken laughter.jpg
214 KB, 345x336
>>71473231
>>71473247
>>71473248
>>71473272
>>71473276
>>71473307
>>71473520
>>71476538
>>71480445
>>71488086
>>71491450

>People who never even leave their basements give advice to someone how not to get raped in prison
>>
>>71473104
25th hour
Big Stan
The Longest Yard
>>
>>71473183
Did 9 and a half years for the attempted robbery of an armored van. Yes rape is a thing, but a very small one. Not like the movies at all. Dont run your mouth (this includes joking) and dont act like a badass and youre fine. Also, dont ask what people are in for, and dont tell people what youre in for even if they ask
>>
>>71473418
Well you're definitely more fucked. You'd be considered a violent offender and since you got picked up by cops before, a repeat offender likely. That means that they'll put you in one of the shittier parts with more violent retards.
>>
>you got sentenced

Then you wouldn't be posted here. You can post bail after being CHARGED, but not convicted and setenced.
>>
>>71494663
They only seperate the lifers from the rest
>>
>>71494730
Naw, I went to juvi on my own a week after i got sentenced
>>
>>71473547

Learn about statistics, faggot.
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.