[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things Plebs Say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 447x329) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 447x329
ITT: Things plebs say

>literally nothing happens
>>
>was it good /tv/?
>>
>Fucking pleb, watch more kino! Citizen Kane, Vertigo, Tokyo Story, Sunrise, The Rules of the Game, 2001, the list goes on...
>>
>the editing and cinematography were amazing!!
>>
generally they say "pleb" a lot and make a big show of referring to themselves as "patrician"
>>
>Psycho had me on the edge of my seat! Hitchcock truly is the master of suspense and Horror. It says so in imdb! Will I ever sleep again after that thrilling experience?? Hahah
>>
i watch superhero movies
>>
>>71473014
Anything relating to the BTS work that went into creating the movie.
>>
>"I exlusivly watch kino"
>>
>he did his own stunts!
>>
>>71473229
You're dumb as fuck. I bet your entire understanding of film as a medium and its context derives from films produced after the year 2000. Anyone who doesn't understand the relevancy of one of the great influential filmmakers of the time is not only a pleb they're really fucking stupid as well.
>>
>Walter White was just the ultimate badass, Skyler was a cunt
>>
>it gets good later on
>>
>>71473014
> Tarantino
> Pacific rim
> Breaking bad
> mocking Jay
> Spiderman (any)
> Breaking bad
> Game of thrones
> Fight Club
> batman

So pretty much any recent popular movie is considered pleb

So what if any movies does /tv/ actually likes then? Is German Expressionist cinema Kino or is that seen as poser shit?
>>
>>71474617
I'll take Contrarianism for $800, Alex.
>>
>>71473014
ITT: Things plebs say :
>ITT: Things plebs say
>>
>>71474303
>Walter White was just the ultimate badass
literally nobody has ever said those words in that order

maybe in your autistic fantasies though
>>
>>71475004
He is literally right though.
Well, except for tarantino who has one or two good movies.
>>
File: carlos.jpg (19 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
19 KB, 500x367
>>71474617
German cinema is quite literally kino
>>
>>71474048
>someone is questioning my film studies on community college!! woaah!!!
>>
>>71475199
>Thinking Kino means It's Kino

Dam son, lurk more.
>>
>I dont like the tv show Vikings.

been seeing these lowly peasants scurrying about lately.
>>
>>71475399
I think you're the one that needs to lurk more newfriend
>>
File: i guess i didn't see that.jpg (27 KB, 480x250) Image search: [Google]
i guess i didn't see that.jpg
27 KB, 480x250
>>71475183
When you're right, you're right.
>>
>>71474048
Skyler was a cunt for the better part of the show desoo. I started sympathizing with here by the end when WW went full ebil, though.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.