[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oliver Stone's World Trade Center
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 400x600
I think this is the definitive 9/11 movie. It got all bases covered: the crash and collapse, policemen, firemen, soldiers and the Iraqi War to come. It has enough effects, story, and performance.

How do you think? Or you think the other movie is the definitive 9/11 movie?
>>
9/11 was an insider job
>>
>movie of movie

We meta now.
>>
>>71471754
Michale Shannon fuck yeah
>>
>>71471754
it doesn't show the neo-cons planning it and framing the musies though it does have audibly explosions hinting at controlled demolition at least
>>
>>71471771

YEAH JET FUEL DOESN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS EVEN THOUGH STEEL BEGINS TO WARP AFTER ABOUT 9 MINUTES OF EXTREME HEAT.
>>
>>71471866
>believing it happened

Most plausible scenario is that everything shown on tv was fake and the buildings were demolished (offscreen) using conventional controlled demolition. Check out september clues and Simon Shack's work.
>>
>>71471788

It would have been meta if Steve Buscemi was in Nic Cage's role.
>>
>>71471754
Nah, Remember Me.
>>
>>71471754
I am glad that they honestly tell you that the 9/10 New York City is literally an exploitative shithole: decent working men live outside of it and only drive there to work and inside it's full of trash, and tourists go there only to get duped and coned.
>>
>>71471754
Does it explain wtc7?
>>
>>71471927
>Most plausible
wew lad
>>
> the crash and collapse
Actually this movie doesn't show you that. They show you that the protagonists saw the shadow of the first plane on the ground. Then they went inside to watch the news clip.

Actually I don't think any 9/11 related movie ever re-enact the crash scene. All of them only show you the archive footage of the second crash.
>>
File: scared.png (129 KB, 400x330) Image search: [Google]
scared.png
129 KB, 400x330
>>71471896
w-why are you always yelling?
>>
>>71472063
More plausible than the official story and all the other theories.
>>
>>71471927

Mm a friends dad dying was definitely fake. He's probably on a beach in Mexico right now.
>>
>>71472305
Why do you do this? What do you get out of it?
>>
Just delete the thread now OP it only gets worse from here
the definitive 9/11 film is obviously United 93
>>
>>71472192
fucking retard, there's thousands of witnesses
>>
>>71472319

I live in a suburb outside of NYC, like 5 people from my town died. This retard wants to spout his conspiracy theories.
>>
>>71472416
203 bro?
>>
>>71472389
>>71472416
Your points are strong, but calling me a retard really drove it home.
>>
>doesn't even talk about the nanothermite
>good
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 200x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 200x255
The 5 minute redpill
https://youtu.be/hgrunnLcG9Q

The 3 hour redpill
https://youtu.be/Ja67D0vKh6U
>>
The bigger even more uncomfortable to swallow redpill
https://youtu.be/vadSaWyiozg
>>
9/11 must have been an inside job because the idea of Muslims committing terrorist attacks is BadThink and problematic.
>>
>>71472470

Westchester my fairfield brethren.
>>
>>71472520
Controlled demolition is the simplest and most plausible explanation for how the towers were destroyed. Why complicate matters unnecessarily?
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 501x585
>>71472522
Good goy. Buy all the propaganda, defend all the hoaxes and false flags. Sure the NDAA, patriot act and other forms of draconian legislation will strip you of your constitution. Sure you'll have to strip at the airport and your children will grow up in an Orwellian shitshow of newspeak and FUD but, hey, as long as it fucks over those dang dirty muslims too amirite?
>>
>>71472522

plebbitors unbellyfeel /tv/ amirite /tv/bro
>>
>>71472572
I agree, like recommending Shakespeare to little kids still struggling with Dr Seuss. To the critically minded though Judy Wood is still woefully under recognized.
>>
>>71472387
I agree that it's a good movie. Very tense. But it lacks the iconic twin towers. So it cannot be the definitive 9/11 movie
>>
So what if 9/11 was fake?
Wrestling fake and everyone watches that
>>
I have seen a movie on HBO. A dramatized fictional movie. It's about how Bush and Rice and Powell responded to 9/11 as it happened.

But I can't google it. All I got is F911
>>
>>71472416
>>71472305
>getting this mad

fuck me, america can't take banter
>>
>>71474550
Maybe it's a HBO tv movie
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.