[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
I don't get it
>>
>>71470344
>DUDE I CAN GET AWAY WITH IT LMAO
>>
it's about fascism
>>
>>71470344
It's art, you're not supposed to "get" it.
>>
>>71470344
It's about sexual sadism, what's there to get?
>>
It's a film based on a shitty half finished book by a long dead edgy Frenchman trying to be as edgy as he can. Idiots will tell you it's an extreme look at the limits and depravity of human sexuality. A brutal deconstruction of humanity designed to make us introspect and consider whether we truly are greater than the animals we oppress. When literally it's a story by a French guy who names one of his characters "Ass Splitter" (because he has a big dick) and writes smut about as poorly as E.L. James. What's to get is that fucking idiots will try too hard at anything.
>>
the director has a scat fetish and wanted to make a movie about it but needed some sort of a superficial justification so it's a "commentary on fascism"
>>
>>71470468
You don't get it.
>>
>>71470468
>because he has a big dick
Actually his name came from the fact that his dick was somehow deformed, not just big.
>>
>>71470344
>baby first edgy film
>>
>>71470468
He sounds like a fucking /b/tard.
>>
>>71470468

The Marquis de Sade is great. You might be trying a little too hard yourself.
>>
>>71470344
Arthouse scat 2deep4u. Stick to GoT.
>>
Great as a masturbatory aid.
>>
>>71470692
He was in prison when he wrote it, and it was meant to upset people.
Then he did it with a couple other books. His comedies are actually funny though.
>>
>>71470501
This

Anyone who tells you this edgy trite is art has their head 6 miles up their own ass
>>
>>71470692
because he probably is
>>
>>71470763
De Sade WOULD be a /b/tard and a /d/eviant in our day. Probably a tripfag, too.
>>
>>71470344
It's about Alaskan pipelines
>>
>>71470786
And a hyper-libertine /pol/ack
>>
>>71470802
Why does this immediately remind me of Cinema Snob?
>>71470813
I wish he was here. And Robert E. Howard and Lovecraft too.
>>
>>71470344
It's just Marxist propaganda trying to show how degenerate and evil the fascists were. Disregard the message of the movie.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.