[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quicksilver (Gay Mutant Men Version)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (217 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
217 KB, 1920x1080
Why's he so cool?
>>
File: SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS.jpg (247 KB, 2184x1152) Image search: [Google]
SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS.jpg
247 KB, 2184x1152
because SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS
>>
>>71469958
Because he knows all the memes, dresses like he doesn't give a fuck, and lives in his mom's basement at 30yo. He's basically one of us.
>>
>>71469958

Rescues 50 people in under a second. Someone how manages to get hit by a stun ray.
>>
File: sweetmemes.webm (87 KB, 720x360) Image search: [Google]
sweetmemes.webm
87 KB, 720x360
>>71470337
>>
is that a macgyver remake
>>
>>71469958
inb4 he gets his own solo film
>>
Because he is a blatantly over-the-top superhero in a movie where the bar is set really low which makes him actually interesting to watch.

It's why Flash in the DCU is going to be ass, when everyone is already a god, being fast isn't as impressive.
>>
>>71470885
Talk about batman. That guy is fucked when he's not gonna be in his own movie.
>>
You know how he supports people's heads when he moves them? I wonder who he killed before he learned that lesson.
>>
>>71470885
>when everyone is already a god, being fast isn't as impressive.
The Flash can literally exist the universe out of existence by being so fast it isn't even a speed anymore.
He's so overpowered, you can't even make a sentence out of it.
>>
File: 1466744898453s.jpg (4 KB, 104x124) Image search: [Google]
1466744898453s.jpg
4 KB, 104x124
>>71470953
I'm not talking about comic books which are so retarded with power levels and pissing contests that they are hardly even worth mentioning. The Flash won't be doing that kind of stuff in the movie for the same reason they forced Quicksilver to guard a car in Days of Future Past: Everything would be resolved instantly if they went with the dick waving comic book "writers" power level of the guy.

In the JL movie the Flash will be about as strong as the shit Disney Quicksilver and you know it.
>>
>>71470942
He's smart, also have a fast mind, so he could realize it without experimenting
>>
>>71470885
Super Speed (if done right) is one of the most powerful abilities. And Flash even more so since he puts Quicksilver to shame when it comes to speed.
>>
>>71470983
>In the JL movie the Flash will be about as strong as the shit Disney Quicksilver and you know it.

Well he's already confirmed to time travel, and his costume need space shuttle tiles on it because of the heat from friction, so I'm guessing he's pretty fast.
>>
>>71471251
The Flash in the shit TV series can time travel, and he can only move at 1300 MPH
>>
>>71471281
>The Flash in the shit TV series can time travel, and he can only move at 1300 MPH

Yeah that seemed pretty dumb to me. In the episode where he time traveled I assumed it meant he broke the light barrier, then later they say he was only running about 700 mph or something. Hopefully the DCEU Flash is going crazy stupid fast.
>>
>>71471328
It's going to be shit. He can think at the speed of a single atttosecond.

In 1 second light can move around the earth 7.5 times. In a single attosecond light barely makes it from one end of a molecule to the other.

There is literally nothing that's a threat to him. Even Superman wouldn't be able to touch him.
>>
File: 1466240536006.png (199 KB, 376x386) Image search: [Google]
1466240536006.png
199 KB, 376x386
>>71470942
>drag someone by the arm to get them out of harm's way
>arm tears off
>>
>>71470942
well if you just drag random objects around you figure that out really fast if they fall apart or smash into a wall.
>>
>>71471475
exactly this.
He could gather all of the kryptonite in the world and build a prison around supes before supes even had a chance to react.
>>
>>71472501
>>71471475
Isn't supes supposed to be as fast as him? Or almost as fast at least?
>>
>>71472526

I thought the rule of thumb is that Flash is quicker in a foot race but Supes can fly faster than Flash can run.
>>
>>71472526
>>71472583
it really varies from writer/timeline/whatever the plot needs, but flash is faster because muh overpowered speedforce
>>
>>71472607
>>71472583
Both Marvel and DC should have two separate universes for people with super powers and those without them. It really triggers me that shits like batman or green arrow are supposed to stay relevant among gods.
>>
>>71469958
What's his power?

He was flying and demonstrating super strength at many points in the film.
>>
>>71472773
ok
>>
>>71472702
But if you think of moral superheroes like superman, he can't really intervene in wars, local affairs and shit because it'd be all based on his judgement and unfair to the other side.
powerful superheroes take care of global threats while humans take care of their neighborhood
>>
>>71472931
So at least keep it that way and don't try to mix batman with wonder whore, supes and flash. Justice league is retarded. But same goes for Avengers. What the fuck is a guy whose superpower is shooting a bow and a regular bitch in tight clothes doing there?
>>
>>71471475

Then how come mr.attasecond gets btfo by fucking Deathstroke?
>>
>>71469958
Cuz he's a twink with a twinkie?
Bravo Snyder
>>
>>71472986
I don't like when they mix up like avengers too, but in some runs batman just finances and helps JL, kinda like alfred.
>>
>>71472773
I think that stuff is relative to the slowed down time. Like in DoFP when he taps people and they get knocked out, it's cause he's moving so quickly.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.