[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watching trailer for pic related >0:25 happens I tho
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Storks_(film)_poster.jpg (35 KB, 400x593) Image search: [Google]
Storks_(film)_poster.jpg
35 KB, 400x593
>watching trailer for pic related
>0:25 happens

I thought it was just a /tv/ thing

https://youtu.be/BmGhztYnTx0
>>
>>71469301
I unironically love this cliche
>>
>>71469301
>"You must be wondering why does it look like I am in the middle east and on a massive killing spree, snapping the neck's of what looks to be Superman Nazi soldiers... Well let me go back and start at the beginning of the story."
>>
>>71469464
what the hell were those flying insect men???
>>
>>71469301
>I thought it was just a /tv/ thing
more like a tvtropes thing that /tv/ babbies just discovered
>>
>>71469522
Parademons. They're aliens. Basically soldiers of Apokalips, which is the planet that Darkseid and Steppenwolf are from. Probably gonna see more of them in Justice League, since Steppenwolf is the main villain.
>>
>>71469552
and Steppenwolf was that weird thing with the cubes that Luthor was chatting with in the spaceship at the end of the movie, right?
>>
Did you never watch Emperor's New Groove?
>>
>>71469608
That was a hologram (or something) of Steppenwolf, yes. The cubes are Mother Boxes, which are Apokoliptan technology. You can see one in the clip of Cyborg as well.
>>
>>71469629
>>71469608
>>71469552
jesus christ comic book lore is shit
>>
>>71469683
>aliens exist and have an army with soldiers
What's so shitty about that? Not that I disagree with you - comics are terrible - but I'm not really seeing what's so bad about what's being discussed here.
>>
>>71469552
>which is the planet that Darkseid and Steppenwolf are from
wtf? I had no idea Darkseid was from a different planet!

Sorry for sounding like a pleb: I just assumed Lex created Darkseid on the ship as shown at end of BvS
>>
>>71469707
What about Venom in Spiderman 3?

Literally out of nowhere without any explanation something falls from the sky and attaches itself to Peter... it is never explained where Venom comes from.

I never got this but I guess the comics explain where Venom originates from
>>
>>71469729
The creature Lex creates at the end of BvS is called Doomsday. Totally different character.

>>71469747
I've never seen Spiderman 3 and I don't read Marvel comics because they're even worse than DC.
>>
>>71469301
wtf happens when the trailer ends? A new one immediately starts?
>>
>>71469464
>Starts from beginning of story
>Still never explains what he was doing there and never even references it again
>>
>>71469755
>The creature Lex creates at the end of BvS is called Doomsday.
no anon watch the Uncut Edition - I am referring to Darkseid, the being that was cut out of the theatrical version

>I've never seen Spiderman 3 and I don't read Marvel comics because they're even worse than DC.
Are you a troll? I only like Ant Man when it comes to the new Marvel Extended Universe BUT all the Marvel films before the EU were great such as Sam Raimi's Spiderman. There is no way anyone can hate those
>>
>>71469776
Does it really matter what the literal explanation of that sequence is? There is a literal explanation that can be easily inferred if you have any knowledge of the comics, but the importance of the dream sequence is to show hints of a possible future and emphasize Bruce's mental state with regards to Superman.

>>71469882
>no anon watch the Uncut Edition - I am referring to Darkseid, the being that was cut out of the theatrical version
That's a hologram of Steppenwolf that Lex is communicating with.

I've seen some of the pre-MCU Marvel films, and they're mostly fine, but the comics are really terrible.
>>
>>71469776
>Still never explains what he was doing there and never even references it again
If you seriously do not understand that dream sequence then something is seriously wrong with you. The amount of times it has been explained here
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.