[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't think of anything worse than a Godzilla movie Actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: godzilla face.png (112 KB, 337x327) Image search: [Google]
godzilla face.png
112 KB, 337x327
I can't think of anything worse than a Godzilla movie

Actually I can, having to WATCH a Godzilla movie

They are, in my opinion, the bottom of the barrel when it comes to entertainment. Do people actually like watching two grown men have a slap and tickle fight in rubber suits? It's like adults still watching WWE. Fucking embarrassing.
>>
cuckzilla
>>
Its not my favorite movie but the best moment was ghidorah out of no where in Final wars. Marked out so hard.
>>
>>71466627
>I can't think of anything worse than a Godzilla movie
A Gamera movie.
>>
How long is a typical godzilla movie? And is it 90% fighting? And if it isn't, how the fuck do they pass the time?
>>
>>71469507
>And is it 90% fighting?

God fucking no. You'd be lucky if it's 30%.

>And if it isn't, how the fuck do they pass the time?

Depending on the movie, bad human or horrible human shit
>>
>>71469507
>How long is a typical godzilla movie?
Long enough to make it frustrating to sit through one, unless you're really in the mood.

>And is it 90% fighting?
Yes, fighting the urge to just fast-forward to the monster stuff.

>And if it isn't, how the fuck do they pass the time?
What the other guy said. Although if you're lucky, the human plot may actually be sorta interesting. Not necessarily engaging or gripping, but interesting in an "it's passable" sorta way.
>>
>>71466627
nice bait faggot

godzilla is possibly the most comfy film series ever
>>
>>71469507
Just hope it isn't one involving fucking psychic shenanigans
>>
>>71466627
I can't think of anything worse than OP.

Actually I can, having to FUCK the OP.

He is, in my opinion, a fag. Do people actually like to read his threads? It's like trying to watch two retards trying to fuck a door knob.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 310x181) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 310x181
>>71466627
Watch very 1st of its kind !!! Very recommendable d(* ̄o ̄) The majority of property in Godzilla franchise were made because of profitability of making it into the program picture. Sooo anything after the excellent piece of work by Honda Inoshirou is just another kaiju flick. There are watchable but I bet you forget them pretty soon.
>>
>>71466627
Someone hasn't seen BVS the Ultimate Cut yet
>>
File: icon-is-born.jpg (261 KB, 1110x792) Image search: [Google]
icon-is-born.jpg
261 KB, 1110x792
>>71466627
The original Godzilla is actually nothing like those shitty kaiju crapfests. It's a legit catastrophe movie, with serious actors (among them Takashi Shimura). Also the effects are really good for the time period.
>>
I grew up with Godzilla. He's like...a big brother.

Also, yeah, the human element in most are kinda bad. But some are fantastic.

Fuck yourselves, Eborah Horror of the Deep is a great Godzilla flick.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.