[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So are they just dropping this plotline?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 600x300
So are they just dropping this plotline?
>>
>>71465586
nah but I predict we will not see any Night King/White Walkers until near the very end of the series when they suddenly show up at King's Landing when all of a sudden Westeros is turning to ice.

There will then be a 30 minute battle as Jon defeats them with the help of Lady Stoneheart, Dany's dragons and then all the fans will claim it the best episode ever.
>>
fuckin runes n shit
>>
>>71465586
he's still asserting control over Ner'zhul
>>
>>71465999
>Ner'zhul
literally what?

dam this show is so hard to follow with names
>>
>>71466019
the show dropped the ball a bit but it's all there in the books

this is a fan animation of what happens afterwards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
>>
>>71466052
too bad HBO doesn't have amazing visual effects like this
>>
>>71465586
[spoiled]The show made specific mention of magical barriers that protect the wall from the White Walkers, much like the barrier that protected the barrow from them.
Bran broke that barrier after being marked by the Night King, causing the death of the three eyed raven, the children of the forest, Hodor and his wolf.
They somehow escape the undead horde, dragging Bran through the snow.
They then meet up with Benjen who was converted into a White Walker, but saved at the last minute by the children of the forest (who completely fail to mention that they saved him).
Benjen, or "Coldhands", then directs them to travel south, past the wall.
My theory is that Benjen is being controlled by the Night Kings, who are shown to be intelligent, telling Bran to travel past the wall, breaking the barrier that protects against the undead.
Basically, Bran will bring about the invasion of the undead.[/spoiler]
>>
>>71466340
Kek, never mind about my fucked up spoiler tag then.
>>
>>71465965
>There will then be a 30 minute battle as Jon defeats them with the help of Lady Stoneheart, Dany's dragons and then all the fans will claim it the best episode ever.

The sad truth. Throw in a few character deaths and it'll be hailed as the pinnacle of television.
>>
>>71465586
Next season the last three targarians, Dany, Jon, and Tyrion are going to ride in on dragons and push the others' shut in. Just you watch.
>>
How are they going to make the white walkers more of a threat? They feel so weak right now.

Also if the white walkers do invade it'd have to be through the north and Winterfell, which might render Jon's recent victory there somewhat pointless...

Unless Dany invading Westeros somehow prompts the Northerners to head south, but Winterfell will still fall again... plus I doubt Jon would head south anytime soon with the threat looming in the north.
>>
>>71466401
The reality that people actually claim the Battle of the Bastards to be the greatest episode in television episode (I have actually read people say that online) is so absurd...

>MUH BATTLE SCENE MAKES THIS BEST THING EVER
>>
>>71465586
The interup Dany & Jons wedding in KL second to last episode.
Last episode is the battle where the white walkers win.
Last scene is the Night King sitting on the iron throne.
>>
File: end.gif (1 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
end.gif
1 MB, 245x245
>>71467015
>Last scene is the Night King sitting on the iron throne.
This would be the coolest ending and in Martin style. But D&D can't in original content so it will plain generic bullshit LOTR style
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.