[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many times have you snuck into your local theatre for fun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 14433.jpg (31 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
14433.jpg
31 KB, 670x377
How many times have you snuck into your local theatre for fun yet secret viewing?
>>
wHEN YOU buy a ticket, you don't actually buy it for that 1 movie, you buy access for being in the area with all the movies playing.
You can just chill at the theaters for 8 hours a day and nobody will say shit to you.
>>
>>71463284
So when I say "one for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice", I look like a fool to the zir and/or madam that prints my ticket?
>>
>>71463373
No but the guy that checks your ticket would think you were a fool if you told him that.
>>
>>71461069
Closest I came was going to some other movie right after the watching the one I paid for. It was early afternoon so I felt safe with the minimal amount of people
>>
>>71463373
>>71463423
who cares what anyone who works at the movie theater thinks?
>>
>>71463485
I do.
>>
>>71463570
how come? they're just some random dudes
>>
>>71463610
>not understanding social anxiety

NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>71463659
Sounds like you're overthinking it. You are just a blip in their life, a face among the hundreds of faces they see every day. A face among a hundred faces in a town of a hundred thousand faces in a state of millions of faces in a county of hundreds of millions of faces. Do whatever you want. No one gives a shit.
>>
Movie ticket sales go mostly to the studios anyway, theaters make all their money from concession sales so as long as you buy some popcorn its all good.
>>
>>71464030
Sounds like an awful fucking investment to open a movie theater.
>>
>>71461069
>sneaking in

No. Pay for one ticket and then sneak between movies.
>>
Yeah sometimes the ushers dont give a shit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.