[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BOUT to get really stoned. what am i watching tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: 1459918570634.jpg (283 KB, 753x1957) Image search: [Google]
1459918570634.jpg
283 KB, 753x1957
BOUT to get really stoned. what am i watching tonight?
>>
>>71460056
What a gross body
>>
>>71460114
aint it. just want to hate fuck her so tenderly
>>
File: 2793_5.jpg (115 KB, 728x409) Image search: [Google]
2793_5.jpg
115 KB, 728x409
I'm watching a Beckett play and then the second half of The Proposition. Wondering what /tv/ thinks of The Proposition.
>>
>>71460114
still better than dunham tho.
>>
>>71460236
I'd have sex with cerebral palsy patient before I'd touch Lena Dunham.
>>
Synchronicity
>>
>>71460056
go see the lobster
>>
>>71460342
oH man I second this, watched it stoned with little to no idea what to expect.

What a fucking movie.
>>
>>71460114
I would. I'm not a manlet either so I generally don't worry about a girl looking a bit bigger than me.
>>
>>71460326
well you and me both, but are you also putting jacobson in the dunham category?
>>
Seeing on how it is summer you should be watching Club Dread high as fuck. Ultimate comfy high summer movie.
>>
>>71460114
I wouldn't say gross but definitely weird and certainly not my thing. Her personality is so much better than Ilana's, it's a shame she's infinitely less hot.
>>
File: She knows.jpg (24 KB, 283x310) Image search: [Google]
She knows.jpg
24 KB, 283x310
>>71460056
>Terra Nova
>Stargate SG1/Atlantis/Universe
>Mcgyver
>Chronicles of Narnia: LWaW
>Charmed
>Good Eats
>The Man from Earth
>>
>>71460056
boku no pico
>>
>>71460056
A cool movie you've been meaning to watch that's sitting on your hard drive.
>>
>>71460410
No, not at all. She's just a typical frump who apparently can't be bothered to put in a couple hours a week to work on her physique.
>>
i would have no problem having a girlfriend like abbi
>>
>>71460326
I would crawl across a mile of broken glass to hear Lena fart into a walk-talkie.
>>
>>71460371
So you're a fatass with no standards. Congrats.
>>
>>71460236
Her body is actually very comparable to Dunhams body now that you mention it.

>bad posture
>fat arms/legs
>no tits
>busted face
>>
>>71460056
ex machina
>>
Coraline or Mad Max: Fury Road
>>
File: Dan.jpg (50 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Dan.jpg
50 KB, 640x640
I see Abbi Jacobson as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Abbi Jacobson is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Abbi Jacobson does it for me.
>>
>>71460567
true, she's built pretty similarly, but i think jacobson is still trying to not get into dunham levels so out of the two, i'd still fuck jacobson over dunham.
>>
>>71460056
thicc af
>>
>>71460655
A girl like that has been fucking herself with ten inch dildos since she was 14. Keep that in mind.
>>
>>71460554
When will they learn?
>>
DUDE
>>
>>71460445
we should be friends
>>
File: broad-city.png (227 KB, 660x352) Image search: [Google]
broad-city.png
227 KB, 660x352
Irreversible.
>>
>>71461516
i did love enter the void.....
>>
>>71460655

why did i laugh and get hard at the same time reading this? kek
>>
SOME TRAILER PARK BOYS MAHFK. BRRAP BRRAP. YUH
>>
>>71460196
My jigga. One of my favorites. I wish john hillcoat would make blood meridian.
>>
>>71461516
Both of them need to stop removing their:

arm hair, including shoulders, knuckles, hands
armpit hair
leg hair, including thighs, upper and inner, as well as feet and toes
ass hair
nipple hair
belly hair no matter how far up it goes
mustache and other facial hair

And maybe the show will be watchable.
>>
File: Over the Garden Wall.png (587 KB, 899x1200) Image search: [Google]
Over the Garden Wall.png
587 KB, 899x1200
>>71460056
Comfiest shit right here.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.