[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We're now halfway through the year. What do you think of 2016?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: best movies of 2016.png (1 MB, 1170x720) Image search: [Google]
best movies of 2016.png
1 MB, 1170x720
We're now halfway through the year. What do you think of 2016?
>>
Its actually pretty shit so far
The Witch and Green Room are 2015 :0)
>>
I want a waify blonde in every movie
>>
>>71459883
I want one as my wife
>>
>>71460705
I want one to peg me
>>
File: 1.jpg (578 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
578 KB, 1000x1000
Green Room leading the race for best new film
Thomasin storming away with the title of best new waifu
>>
>>71460715
It's not a sin if you don't touch your dick
>>
The top 10 best movies of 2016 will be known as "The Only Good Movies of 2016"

The ezact same thing happened last year

Hollywood is fuckdd!
>>
Truly the year of the 6/10 mehfus.
>>
File: deletethis.jpg (6 KB, 168x217) Image search: [Google]
deletethis.jpg
6 KB, 168x217
>>71460895
>>
>>71459834
Disappointing and shit, same as the past 2 years.
>>
The only movies I would strongly recommend are 10 Cloverfield Lane, The VVitch, The Nice Guys, and Civil War.

NeonDemon and The Lobster are mild recommendations.

The only movie released this year with a nonzero chance of me liking it that I haven't seen is Linklater's flick. It never aired near me.
>>
I have seen all the movies in your picture there and I feel like such a pleb but my favorite movies this year have been Captain America Civil War and the Nice Guys. I think those are good but I cant lie to myself and say I like them more just to look cool on /tv/
>>
>>71459834
>BvS was a good movie
>BvS UC is even better
Not bad, not bad.
>>
>>71461382
Watch Linklater. I'd also add that Hail, Caesar is a nice, comfy callback to the 50s.
>>
Even more shit than 2015.
>>
>>71460850
>tfw no puritan gf
>>
>>71459834
So far:
>Shit year for action
>Shit year for comedies
>Shit year for blockbusters
>Great year for horror
>Great year for indies
>>
>>71459834
Nothing will ever compare to 2003.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.