[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He will fight for Dany to get Badpussy right ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 1920x1080
He will fight for Dany to get Badpussy right ?
>>
File: bran-stark-featured-image.png (1 MB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
bran-stark-featured-image.png
1 MB, 1024x682
>>71459297
He'll fight for Jon to get boipussy.
>>
>>71459297
He's a merc.
He'll flip as needed.
>>
>they wrote out his taking over house stokeworth and naming his wife's son Tyrion in favor of dornish plot derailing bullshit
>>
>>71460846
You serious? I knew he was a bro, but that's just awesome and they removed it
>>
>>71460846
really?
>>
>>71460908
>>71460919
Yes really, he marries Lollis Stokeworth and names her newborn Tyrion, Cersei gets pissed and tries to have him killed by the Lollis' older sisters husband who challenges Bron to a duel, Bron kills him, kicks the older Stokeworth out of the house, names himself Lord Protector and takes over the castle without any of the retainers going against him because he's not a twat like the others, he also apparently treats Lollis well while her family always shit on her
>>
Badpussy is going to kill him. And that will be the point where I drop this show for good.
>>
>>71459297
he's bros with tyrion
>>
Of course. Everyone will fight for the beloved Queen Daenerys. Him and Bad Poosy will then finally fug.
>>
Who the fuck cares? He's just one guy with no army or lands.
>>
Jaime treats him decently, but still like a knight. Tyrion treats him like a paid friend. Of course he's going to side with whoever Tyrion's with.
>>
>>71460471
first post best post
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.